Congrats from a sour Vikesfan

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is he still in the league?

No, and that's my point: OP's dumb ass went on this epic spree talking about how Denard was going to "light up the league" and how the Bears should draft him to replace Cutler and so on. It was fucking hysterical. OP has never recovered...

Rawky

Liked Posts:
Bears defense is just playing too good right now. Last 4 weeks stopped 1 top terror offense, two good ones and done tomato cans. Averaging 10 points a game over the last 4 games.

No team stands a chance if the defense keeps this up. Too disruptive at all levels. And the last two weeks weren't even at full strength.

Kook

Liked Posts:
Think that highly of yourself that you want a post for yourself? Guess makes sense why you show up to an opponents forums to hang out in hopes of being a center of attention. Momma not give much attention growing up?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Skol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Defense has been ass.

I’m no Cousins apologist, but that D has been abused on the regular. Cousins don’t play D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their D is 4th in YPG, YPP but #19 in points. Their problem is that the O is not running clock or scoring points. The are 8th in YPC (.1 higher than us) but only 30th in rush yards because of a lack of attempts. This is why Defilippo was fired.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok. Let me have it. I talked trash and we lost. More interested in speaking to the good posters here not the knuckleheads. Congrats and good luck in the playoffs. Of all the teams there, I will be pulling for you guys and/or the Rams.

You've fulfilled my lose/lose scenario.:beer:

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Vikings remind me of the movie The Replacements.
In the movie they replaced a lessor QB with a supposedly superior one. It failed because of chemistry and attitude.
Cousins just seems like a guy who crumbles when it gets tough and blames everyone else.
The defense has issues as well, when the pass rush isn’t clicking, it exposes an average DB and LB crews.
If the game itself didn’t fill you with enough dread consider this.
Trubisky will get better and your coaching staff was throughly out-coached, neither is going away anytime soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It's almost like Pat Shurmur really did make a difference.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
The Vikings and packers need to thank the Bears organization. Wilf has to look hard at the direction his team is going and either make changes or be left behind. Same with the Packers, only they already saw the writing on the wall. The league around them is changing rapidly and Zimmer and McCarhy both became dinosaurs...