Cubs Pre-Cactus League Roster Watch

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prolly not, just letting you know. I got the news from Chicagocubsonline in the comment section stated to a report from Arizona Phil.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Garza and Alfonso Soriano to the Rangers for Olt, Perez, plus.

OR

Garza to the Rangers when healthy and Soriano to the O's.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Chicago Cubs invited 22 non-roster players to major league spring training, including top prospect Javier Baez, the team announced on Friday.

Eleven pitchers have been invited to camp: right-handers Drew Carpenter, Jaye Chapman, Casey Coleman, Dayan Diaz, Jensen Lewis, Barret Loux, Blake Parker, Zach Putnam, Nick Struck and Cory Wade, as well as left-handed pitcher Hisanori Takahashi.

Catchers J.C. Boscan, Michael Brenly and Rafael Lopez were invited along with infielders Baez, Alberto Gonzalez, former White Sox utilityman Brent Lillibridge, Edwin Maysonet and Brad Nelson and outfielders Brian Bogusevic, Johermyn Chavez and Darnell McDonald.

I know there's a Baez :fap: thread already, but here are the other random people too.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know there's a Baez :fap: thread already, but here are the other random people too.

Baez deserves his own thread. As I've been saying for a while I think the only NRI that has a shot on the pitching side is lefty Takahasi, and I think that is a long shot given that the Cubs have 13 pitchers right now that can't be sent down. Lillibridge is my guess at who makes it as the last bench guy, but I think that is a little more wide open.