Cutler at the beach: 'I'm ready to get started'

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The media does like to make their villains and heroes regardless of the person deserves it or not

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
was manning studying non stop film even when he made his gazillion papa johns comercials? I mean gimme a fuckin break cutler was doing a charity event and half the board wants to burn him at the stake wtf

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Manning needs Google glass so even when he's on the field, he's studying film.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
"The tournament, which is sponsored by Tommy Bahama, benefits the Jay Cutler Foundation supporting children with Type 1 diabetes, and Cutler said they have already raised $100,000 this weekend."

I never understood why the media doesn't give Cutler credit for his work and fund raising for juvenile diabetes. Marshall gets a lot of well deserved love; Cutler draws attention for being arrogant, cutting out on the Broncos, pouting, frowning, walking with his head down...heck, there's sites were people draw cigarettes in his mouth...etc.

Of course, if he lights it up this year, the media will jump on the bandwagon after the fact.
lol no shit right? Never got that either.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol no shit right? Never got that either.

Don't you guys realize how fucktarded you are? You are reacting to the media putting out an article on Jay Cutler running a fundraiser by saying that the media does not give Cutler credit for running a fundraiser.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Just terrible body language serving that volleyball.

Definitely not a leader.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't you guys realize how fucktarded you are? You are reacting to the media putting out an article on Jay Cutler running a fundraiser by saying that the media does not give Cutler credit for running a fundraiser.

You might make sense if this was not a local media article. The gripe people have is with villainizing Cutler nationally.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's an idea for the CCS Management. Change the name of the forum to Cutler Forum, and change the sticky to Everything other than Cutler.

I know right!!!??? Articles about the starting QB! The nerve!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"The tournament, which is sponsored by Tommy Bahama, benefits the Jay Cutler Foundation supporting children with Type 1 diabetes, and Cutler said they have already raised $100,000 this weekend."

I never understood why the media doesn't give Cutler credit for his work and fund raising for juvenile diabetes. Marshall gets a lot of well deserved love; Cutler draws attention for being arrogant, cutting out on the Broncos, pouting, frowning, walking with his head down...heck, there's sites were people draw cigarettes in his mouth...etc.

Of course, if he lights it up this year, the media will jump on the bandwagon after the fact.

Prob cause Cutler kinda hides it and does literally zero self promotion.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

I guess you're right. I'm constantly bombarded with stories about the fact the Jay has diabetes and that he holds fund raisers. The media rarely mentions his "pouting."

BTW, I'm pretty sure I've seen two nationally televised pieces before Bears games with Bears fans commenting on this demeanor and the "smoking Jay Cutler crap."

tumblr_mvwx2oC5vw1rge9rdo1_500.png

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess you're right. I'm constantly bombarded with stories about the fact the Jay has diabetes and that he holds fund raisers. The media rarely mentions his "pouting."

BTW, I'm pretty sure I've seen two nationally televised pieces before Bears games with Bears fans commenting on this demeanor and the "smoking Jay Cutler crap."

tumblr_mvwx2oC5vw1rge9rdo1_500.png

Maybe they should focus instead on Bears fans pouting about the media. Pathetic.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you are just in the mood to be mad.

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
I love the smoking jay pictures. They're hilarious.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you are just in the mood to be mad.

Actually I am in a great mood. Getting ready to leave for a boat trip around NYC with "The Machine" (Pink Floyd Band) playing on the boat, one of my favorite concerts of the year.

I know it must sound like I am looking for a fight today, but really I am just tired of the moaning on Bears message boards for over 15 years now of the media don't like us crap. It really is insane.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler at the beach: 'I'm ready to get started'

Bearmick's response

WTF is Cutler doing at the beach? His ass should be at Halas Hall studying film. He doesn't have time to worry about some charity. Fuck dem kids!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Actually I am in a great mood. Getting ready to leave for a boat trip around NYC with "The Machine" (Pink Floyd Band) playing on the boat, one of my favorite concerts of the year.

I know it must sound like I am looking for a fight today, but really I am just tired of the moaning on Bears message boards for over 15 years now of the media don't like us crap. It really is insane.

You're right. Thanks for catching me. I'm being a whiny bitch about something that doesn't matter. Thanks, bro.

Everyone stop talking about the media. DaaBears doesn't like it.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're right. Thanks for catching me. I'm being a whiny bitch about something that doesn't matter. Thanks, bro.

Everyone stop talking about the media. DaaBears doesn't like it.

Thanks I appreciate that halftime. You are swell. Have a nice evening, time to go!