CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who hates Manning?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
rO8SPg1.jpg

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
He's clearly been doing something in the off-season because he looks bigger, and more muscular like he's put weight on. Since when did working out with and bonding with your offense isn't putting in off-season work?

Liked Posts:
In! Wait didn't they ban you ? Mods if you are going to bring back Omelet at least bring back Rory who actually contributes more than just Manning and soccer threads

I can't believe they banned that guy. I thought he was one of the best posters on here. I used to have a different account on here, that I've either long forgotten the log in info to or even deleted, early in 2010 when I was signing up for different Bears boards, & I remember him being on here back them if I remember correctly.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What makes Manning great is the simple realization that he need only have a work schedule like Joe Lunch Pail. If he works 40 hours a week on football for the same number of weeks per year that the average person does he'll be great. No need to take six weeks off at a time, he works just as hard as the rest of us and it pays off. He works on the same basic fundamentals now as he did 20 years ago. His foot work his mechanics he works on the same minor details that Cutler is still trying to,learn and stay consistent with this year.

Manning slides in the pocket, Cutler freaks out and scrambles. Manning stands tall, Cutler throws off his back foot relying on arm strength and fuck accuracy and consequences just get rid of the ball. Cutler's natural ability far outshines Manning's natural ability so if he worked as hard as. Manning did Cutler would be the better QB. There are articles that speak to how each and every year Manning has had one of the worst OLs in the NFL. BUt no QB in the NFL gets the ball out quicker than Manning. No one understands better what the defense is going to do and is doing and where to go with the football better than Manning. So teams can't get to him as a result.

Paycheck stubs or not real

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Let's Get Ready to Get Special person"- M. Buffer.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Jay wins.
img.php

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really hate, it's just this forum is overly obsessed with him and his bad playoff record.

I think the Forum is obsessed with QB's in general. Cutler is mentioned in nearly every thread. Erin Rodgers and being gay comes up about once a day. Peyton obsession as you mentioned. In my time at CBMB it was a debate about Orton or Grossman. That was a good time. Orton throws for 125 yards a game and 9 touchdowns over 15 starts and you had nitwits calling for him to start over Grossman. And you had Grossman supporters (he turned out to be a star!). I don't remember if there was ever a Krenzell/Quinn Forum battle. I think that was a calm time where everyone on the forum just said fuck it.