Cutler v Peyton Manning

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the Forum is obsessed with QB's in general. Cutler is mentioned in nearly every thread. Erin Rodgers and being gay comes up about once a day. Peyton obsession as you mentioned. In my time at CBMB it was a debate about Orton or Grossman. That was a good time. Orton throws for 125 yards a game and 9 touchdowns over 15 starts and you had nitwits calling for him to start over Grossman. And you had Grossman supporters (he turned out to be a star!). I don't remember if there was ever a Krenzell/Quinn Forum battle. I think that was a calm time where everyone on the forum just said fuck it.

Orton>Grossman

Nick80

tumblr_m81f9xVL1h1rcnd1to1_400.gif

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out that some Manning hate by Bears fans my have been generated by the super bowl loss to the Colts.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out that some Manning hate by Bears fans my have been generated by the super bowl loss to the Colts.

Which is ignorant. Lovie Smith refused to change the defensive game plan, and let Ron Turner get Special person with the offense.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad to see Omelette spent his ban deep in self-reflection and returned a better poster.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Its also worth noting that there are enough Manning taint lickers, jock strap holders, and bathwater drinkers here to make anyone hate hearing about him.....

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Can't we just say that Manning is an all time great and Cutler isn't and leave it at that. Jesus.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Let me just say that you all are a bunch of dickheads except Les Grossman

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I didn't hate Elway because the Broncos beat the Packers in the Super Bowl. I hated him for getting credit for it.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I didn't hate Elway because the Broncos beat the Packers in the Super Bowl. I hated him for getting credit for it.

Jesus, are you Aaronitout's grandfather? No wonder you seem so reasonable. Age wise that is, not genetic.