D Rose Discussion Thread

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
anybody thiNk Derrick would be down to join my psychedelic trance rock band?

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
anybody thiNk Derrick would be down to join my psychedelic trance rock band?

I guess if God says so...... If not, then you may need to find a different option as Rose will just sit and watch.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Man played with Back Spasms, Turf Toe, pulled groin and foot problems last season how quick fans forget that!

I did not need for Rose to prove anything to me by coming back this season because his track record speaks for itself, I would much rather get a 100% Healthy (Mentally And Physically) Rose next season with a full Camp Under His Belt with his current and new teammates and hopefully get a full season from him

Bulls must finally address the SG position! I surely don't expect a Big Move from Gar and Paxson, no way that is happening but hopefully someone that can come in a give this team a spark like Nate Robinson but at SG!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Man played with Back Spasms, Turf Toe, pulled groin and foot problems last season how quick fans forget that!

I did not need for Rose to prove anything to me by coming back this season because his track record speaks for itself, I would much rather get a 100% Healthy (Mentally And Physically) Rose next season with a full Camp Under His Belt with his current and new teammates and hopefully get a full season from him

Bulls must finally address the SG position! I surely don't expect a Big Move from Gar and Paxson, no way that is happening but hopefully someone that can come in a give this team a spark like Nate Robinson but at SG!

At least we have 1 person on here that is smart

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

:clap:
That's the biz.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:

Well said. Now if only the casual basketball fan knew this there would've been less hate toward him. Hope he continues to keep his head up either way.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

The ACL tear probably resulted from favoring all the injured parts of his body last year. Also, Butler's the starting Big Guard next year.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'll go out on a limb and say that with the team healthy and off-season moves, the Bulls will win 66 games and Derrick will take home his 2nd MVP.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I think we really need to address the medical/training staff, it's been 2 years straight this team has been decimated by injuries...and even the 2011 season we missed noah and booz for chunks of that season

Yep.

Just remember, Vlad is a starter in this league.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
i did tear my ACL, fuckface. And I didn't have a billion dollar organization making commercials about me rehabbing...
And what does you having torn your ACL have to do with Derrick Rose?

You aren't the damn flagship of a NBA team, you don't have millions of dollars invested into your future, and you don't know specifically what Rose's reasons are as to not playing, just the media's. You are just a fan. Nothing More. The guy who calls into sports radio or posts on message boards with a distinct conclusion that "if only *insert player* had the intestinal fortitude of the average person he would be out on the field/court in a similar fashion to the average Joe punching a time clock".

Give it a rest. Rose is done for now. Chances are he still had effects and they didn't announce it because teams still had to plan for him playing instead of building a game plan around a team with out him. This Bulls team got as far as it was going to with or without Derrick Rose.

Supple

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
What if Drose isn't mentally ready when pre-season starts or opening night of the regular season?

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:

You make it seem like he's the only guy that has ever played with injuries. Gimme a break.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
What if Drose isn't mentally ready when pre-season starts or opening night of the regular season?

he better be...i will longer support him if he tries to pull this shit again

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think we really need to address the medical/training staff, it's been 2 years straight this team has been decimated by injuries...and even the 2011 season we missed noah and booz for chunks of that season

How do you prevent a guy from tripping over a gym bag?

Can you prevent torn ACLs?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he better be...i will longer support him if he tries to pull this shit again
Everyone needs to calm down about this. He'll be back next season. He's gonna do everything from day 1 and everyone will love him again because he'll be amazing.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The problem with it IMO is Tom Thibodeau wants to win every game. Nothing wrong with that, but like game 2, get Noah, Taj off the floor in the 4th. No need for them to play or even say anything. He treats a game against the Wizards like its game 7 of the NBA finals. Again, nothing wrong IMO with him playing Rose in the 4th against Philly, but there are games where I feel he should rest his players and step off the gas.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Everyone needs to calm down about this. He'll be back next season. He's gonna do everything from day 1 and everyone will love him again because he'll be amazing.

im calm and i do expect him to be back next season...but it better not be any delays

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:

We have injury prone players. Boozer missed time in Utah before he came here. Ditto for Rip in Detroit and Kirk in Atl/Wash. Joakim has had PF for a few years now- that gets treated but never really goes away from what I understand. Rose BLEW OUT HIS ACL. A training staff can not prevent that. Deng had a Spinal Tap. IDK how that could be prevented either. The roster is injury-prone b/c of who's on it, not b/c of the training staff.