David Montgomery signs

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rory Sparrow said:
Didn't Bazuin immediately have a balky knee? That was the regular Bears OTA thing...drafted player shows up in walking boot/knee brace/wheelchair. I think Dusty Dvorcak showed up in a body cast.

I can't think of an OTA where the Bears beat writers weren't drooling at the incoming crop of skill position players.
GW ...
I remember they had Bazuin in an interview and he was talkin somewhat about 'how good' he was. I immediately brought that up to the attention of posters ( kinda like the same when I balked about Cutler's 126 millions ) and got lambasted by some of the resident gurus here. Ty H8Me that at that time I may have been chatting with BearsBrethen on a different forum CBMBd. Big F'n deal I was still lambasted. Now EeetMe H8Me

what @gwharris2254 is not aware of is that CCS didn't exist when Bazuin was drafted or when Cutler was traded to the Bears. But I'm sure nobody is surprised about that....

Now EeetMe H8Me

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am Certain there are posters here that Remember that 'some' people were disconcerted by the JC MegaMillions signing. Well I was one of them.

Bazuin was like a footnote to the BEARs history, kinda like Kirk Barton'08 and LLewis'09 although LL had a somewhat 'successful' run atta roster and made some dough ( Consequently I wouldn't expect much remembering about Bazuin from anyone about mucha anything )

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine talking about conversations that never happened about a Busted draft pick selected 3 years before a website even existed to have conversations about a player drafted 12 years ago in 2019. I never imagined this would be possible until now, but here we are....

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine talking about conversations that never happened about a Busted draft pick selected 3 years before a website even existed to have conversations about a player drafted 12 years ago in 2019. I never imagined this would be possible until now, but here we are....

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Just EEEeetMe ShitForBrains

.............. And I used to think that you could be quite reasonable Where the L did I get that from ??
( Well, no one is perfect, so I F'd up about my evaluation of you Oh Well Can't be hard on oneself about other people Not matching up with one's expectations )

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I remember discussing how Payton would be a HOF RB on CCS in 1978...the newbs thought I was crazy then