David Montgomery signs

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I remember discussing how Payton would be a HOF RB on CCS in 1978...the newbs thought I was crazy then
Ah, 1978, a year after I was born. The Black and Bleu Rare division days. I'm sorry I went so hard at you for your Payton #calledit. Looking back I can't believe how a poster could be so wrong...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
With a disproportionately Long Torso and consequent 'short' legs,

I really do not throw this word around lightly, but that must be the most Special person description of a pro athlete in all of recorded history.

No wonder he thinks there was long debates about first round picks on this website when its owner was still in Junior High School.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really do not throw this word around lightly, but that must be the most Special person description of a pro athlete in all of recorded history.

No one he thinks there was long debates about first round picks on this website when its owner was still in Junior High School.
He ran away after getting pwnd fyi

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wasn't around much this weekend, but can someone tell me the genesis of the Montgomery-Forte stuff? From what I can piece together it seems like @dabears70 thinks all black people look alike.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wasn't around much this weekend, but can someone tell me the genesis of the Montgomery-Forte stuff? From what I can piece together it seems like @dabears70 thinks all black people look alike.
you nailed it. he said that if they weren't wearing different numbers on their jerseys they would look exactly alike (not talking about how they run/how they actually look, just their skin tone)

Bort

Liked Posts:
Didn't Bazuin immediately have a balky knee? That was the regular Bears OTA thing...drafted player shows up in walking boot/knee brace/wheelchair. I think Dusty Dvorcak showed up in a body cast.

I can't think of an OTA where the Bears beat writers weren't drooling at the incoming crop of skill position players.

If I remember correctly, Dusty Dvorcak showed up with only one shoulder and his other arm connected to his torso by a flap of skin.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No wonder he thinks there was long debates about first round picks on this website when its owner was still in Junior High School.

F*** Now I have to contend with the likes of NeginDeJaVu..... For now I will put you in the Smack Talk category 3+ carrots always get doled out to Beginners ( Stop Lockin me outta my own thread GODs from CCS {Safe Space Reservations} btw---which Richard Head did it ?? )

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you nailed it. he said that if they weren't wearing different numbers on their jerseys they would look exactly alike (not talking about how they run/how they actually look, just their skin tone)

He has said a few 'dumb' things but I must agree this one is Sublimely Stupid