Derrick Rose flashes a gang sign.

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
beverly is quite dangerous now a days...

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Someone on Blogabull pointed out that the guy above Rose is making the Vice Lords gesture.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
beverly is quite dangerous now a days..

Well, I am not surprised. I know a guy that got killed over there. In a neighborhood where it was least expected.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Someone on Blogabull pointed out that the guy above Rose is making the Vice Lords gesture.

I also mentioned that earlier on this topic; I had no idea they had Vice Lords in his hometown. Chicago originated almost every gang that's in discussion these days. That's why most African Americans from Chicago take pride in guys like Larry Hoover and Jeff Fort. They were the originators and they had influences on my life, and Derrick's life for that matter. They advocated solutions by showing survival techniques and getting the most out of reparation from the political system. I can speak for myself and most African Americans that grew up in Chicago, we wanted our due and them guys influenced our culture. Zach Randolph grew up in this culture and he reps the same thang as Derrick does, and that's Growth and Development(formally known as Gangster Disciple). Like I said, Derrick means no harm and people have to understand that, you can't go tampering with a athletes personal life. If you do, don't be surprise if you see Cornell West pop out the woodwork.