Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 3 sweeep!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i was at the game, no one happy with kotsay.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jenks is not good, Santos is not good, Linebrink is not good, Pena has been bad this year, Putz has struggle lately. I have not see Sales much so I can't say anything.

Thorton is by far the MVP in the pen. No one is close. NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jenks is not good, Santos is not good, Linebrink is not good, Pena has been bad this year, Putz has struggle lately. I have not see Sales much so I can't say anything.

:lmao:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Speaking of pens, yours looks like the Iowa Cubs outside Marmol & Marshall.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Santos is good and is a valueable asset in the pen along with Thorton in Sale but masybe KW should go on the waiver wire and try to claim and trade for one.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of pens, yours looks like the Iowa Cubs outside Marmol & Marshall.

I know the Cubs is young and inexpierece. And they suck but it's good for them. They have better RP down in the minors but they won't call them up. Most of the pitchers are SP though. That's what sucks.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Santos 1.63 ERA
Putz 2.64 ERA
Thorton 2.35 ERA
Jenks 4.97 <<<<not good, pitched hurt and still only blew 3 saves
linebrink 4.28 ERA Mop up.
Sale 0.00 ERA
Pena 5.60 ERA long reliever

your insane kid

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Santos 1.63 ERA
Putz 2.64 ERA
Thorton 2.35 ERA
Jenks 4.97 <<<<not good, pitched hurt and still only blew 3 saves
linebrink 4.28 ERA Mop up.
Sale 0.00 ERA
Pena 5.60 ERA long reliever

your insane kid

That's what I said pretty much. I said Santos, Thorton and Sale could be good (but, I would like to see him pitch more, he could do good still). The jury is still out on Putz. I think the Sox should put him on the 15 day DL and just rest him for 15 days. He was out all last year and the innings could be getting up there. Then the Sox can call up a fresh arm. I think that will help now and to try and reach the playoffs.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's what I said pretty much. I said Santos, Thorton and Sale could be good (but, I would like to see him pitch more, he could do good still). The jury is still out on Putz. I think the Sox should put him on the 15 day DL and just rest him for 15 days. He was out all last year and the innings could be getting up there. Then the Sox can call up a fresh arm. I think that will help now and to try and reach the playoffs.

i have no clue what is up with putz. dead arm? who knows? if he is hurt he needs to be on the DL. Sept call ups are around the corner, that may help. at this point i dont know what to think. edwin jackson still looks like a good trade. pitching solid for us, still i wish we got a bat at the deadline or on waivers. kotsay is not an everyday dh and it is killing this team.

what i am shocked about is pierres OBP going up.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
i have no clue what is up with putz. dead arm? who knows? if he is hurt he needs to be on the DL. Sept call ups are around the corner, that may help. at this point i dont know what to think. edwin jackson still looks like a good trade. pitching solid for us, still i wish we got a bat at the deadline or on waivers. kotsay is not an everyday dh and it is killing this team.

what i am shocked about is pierres OBP going up.

Oh yeah...I forgot about Sep capp-ups. That should help, hopefully.

That's what I was saying, a deadarm for Putz, You just have to wait and see what happens with Putz as the season progresses.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Santos is so bad his ERA is a run lower than Marmol.