DIE HARDER: EP 1 -Tues, 3/26- 4 ALL OF U

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For all you pussies, who don’t have the balls to stare doubtful straight in its ravenous eyes and summon all inner force left to meet the maelstrom full force in the ecstatic joy of battle.

For all you elitist fucks that can’t root for your team without a presidents trophy and promise of a 1 seed waiting for you under your down pillow.

For all you math illiterate imbeciles who can’t see we will be 3 points off the Avs pace after tonight with 2 weeks left, and they are depleted in star power and depth.

If you can’t get hard for this then god bless your patient wife cuz you ain’t.

That is all.

Die Harder!!

Hawks win 4-2

Let’s ride!!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
see, I was thinking you were locked out of the forum and was considering starting a game thread. Glad I didnt, I could not have come up with this.

Blackhawks vs the desert hawks, maybe this time they can show these guys why they are not here anymore.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rask is so f*ing pumped

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rask pumping life into the Hawks forum and the Hawks.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
10pm EST for you East Coast Goofs.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yikes. Another bad night on offense.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's over. Offense fell off the fucking cliff. Get those golf clubs ready.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that’s a wrap. Have a nice off-season.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Just goes to show you that Hammer dump is really what killed the hawk defense. He has that whole team playing like he does.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just goes to show you that Hammer dump is really what killed the hawk defense. He has that whole team playing like he does.

Ours plays like Seabrook.... I call it the Confused Beached Whale

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Beached whale is the best d-move out there

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to 2 weeks ago

While some of your pessimism was warranted (as all parties would agree from the start), it is the way you state probability as fact that give away your mental handicaps, narcissism and ignorance.

I assume you troll because most people aren’t narcissistic to the point of delusion in believing their own bullshit, but if you truly don’t see how close the Hawks were to jumping into the race I should probably leave you be and ask the universe that this unforgiving world spares the stupid.

The problem is we gave the Avs 3 points and the coyotes these two. The way crow is playing we abbsolutely needed but a few bounces and the standings would be

1. 79
  2. 79
  3. 78
  4. 77

Essentially a dead heat down the stretch. Sorry you can’t see it or you like wasting peoples enerfy to feed your self agrondizing delusions.

I wish you peace and luck and hope your awakening to the smell of your own dysfunction is not as devastating and painful as it is for most with your afflictions.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pussy, elitist fuck.

Your words, not mine.

Fair enough. I’ll take guilty as charged.

Truly it’s not yet over but the probability is now lower than winning the nba lottery fo the lakers.

We need a lot of things to go our favor now and have little control of our own destiny. I’ll keep one eye open but my hope and optimism is no longer warranted.

greg23

Liked Posts:
While some of your pessimism was warranted (as all parties would agree from the start), it is the way you state probability as fact that give away your mental handicaps, narcissism and ignorance.

I assume you troll because most people aren’t narcissistic to the point of delusion in believing their own bullshit, but if you truly don’t see how close the Hawks were to jumping into the race I should probably leave you be and ask the universe that this unforgiving world spares the stupid.

The problem is we gave the Avs 3 points and the coyotes these two. The way crow is playing we abbsolutely needed but a few bounces and the standings would be

1. 79
  2. 79
  3. 78
  4. 77
Essentially a dead heat down the stretch. Sorry you can’t see it or you like wasting peoples enerfy to feed your self agrondizing delusions.

I wish you peace and luck and hope your awakening to the smell of your own dysfunction is not as devastating and painful as it is for most with your afflictions.

well....you jumped to every assumption that helped the Hawks like it was a matter of fact. some team lost, yet somehow you had us gaining in the standing when in reality you only gain by WINNING GAMES and accumulating points (2 per game, not 3 or 4).

the odds were so stacked against us with the dwindling # of games, the points available for the opposition when THEY PLAYED EACH OTHER and the fact that the hawks needed almost everything to go right to make it.

Heck, we won 5 in a row and then flip flopped wins/losses shortly after that but i dont think we EVER closed within 4 or 5 points of the last wild card spot.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I did not mind the central heavy last week, but fuck another trip out west the week before.

Would like to see Haydon and Martinson in a lineup to set a tone just being the bash brothers hitting anything that touches the puck.