Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
From Dan Pompei 670 the score on Cody Parkey:

1. For the good of the Bears, their fans and Cody Parkey, it’s time to move on, regardless of the cost. Signing him was a mistake. Personnel mistakes are understandable and forgivable. Compounding personnel mistakes by doubling down is neither understandable nor forgivable.

2. The problem with Parkey isn’t one miss. It’s his 11 misses this season, including extra points. His 76.7 field goal percentage percent in the regular season was the third-worst mark in the NFL. And he failed to redeem himself in the franchise’s biggest moment in decades.

Personally I think he wont be cut right away, but there will be competition in training camp.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
From Dan Pompei 670 the score on Cody Parkey:

1. For the good of the Bears, their fans and Cody Parkey, it’s time to move on, regardless of the cost. Signing him was a mistake. Personnel mistakes are understandable and forgivable. Compounding personnel mistakes by doubling down is neither understandable nor forgivable.

2. The problem with Parkey isn’t one miss. It’s his 11 misses this season, including extra points. His 76.7 field goal percentage percent in the regular season was the third-worst mark in the NFL. And he failed to redeem himself in the franchise’s biggest moment in decades.

Personally I think he wont be cut right away, but there will be competition in training camp.

They save $1m against the cap waiting until June 1. I think they will wait until then or maybe restructure Parkey's deal so they can get on with this breakup before then, but I dont have the slightest idea of how the latter would work.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit covering for you husband on message board bitchtits.
Yup, you got your feels hurt. What I thought.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yup, you got your feels hurt. What I thought.

Yea I can kinda sense how seething your rage is that someone would dare hate Cody Parkey for being a shitty kicker. Run back to Twitter, boy.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea I can kinda sense how seething your rage is that someone would dare hate Cody Parkey for being a shitty kicker. Run back to Twitter, boy.
Aren't you gonna threaten me with fake death?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

*HES GETTING DEATH THREATS!
People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

*IT GOT BLOCKED
Would've missed by even more

*HE STAYED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FACE THE MEDIA
The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

*THE BEARS LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF <NAGY/MITCH/DEFENSE>
The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

*HE SAID HE FEELS BAD
He should be legitimately depressed and like a total failure.

I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.
You are funny. We should have replaced him when it was clear we were going to the post season. I would have. And we should now... better late than never.

But Parkey didn't lose the game. FG's sometimes miss. No FG kicker is 100%. You don't blame the loss of a game on one play, there were 20+ plays that could have won it for the Bears had it been played better. it's really not logical to blame Parkey, it's scapegoating... which is your right as an American citizen, but you're still really being an unfair dick.

Gud Brant

Liked Posts:
Please remember that football is just a game. A game. Parkey was playing the game he loves and his kick hit the upright and the cross bar. No good. But, things like this happen and we move on. The game is over.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Please remember that football is just a game. A game. Parkey was playing the game he loves and his kick hit the upright and the cross bar. No good. But, things like this happen and we move on. The game is over.

Football is not just a game. Its a business that generates $8b a year in revenue. Its not you and your buds playing backyard football.

There are 52 other guys on that team who should be getting game checks next week and wont. There are people who would've had a chance to make a name for themselves in Los Angeles next week that wont get that chances. Parkey's missed kick changed the fate of millions and millions of dollars. Its not just a game.

swz01

Liked Posts:
You are funny. We should have replaced him when it was clear we were going to the post season. I would have. And we should now... better late than never.

But Parkey didn't lose the game. FG's sometimes miss. No FG kicker is 100%. You don't blame the loss of a game on one play, there were 20+ plays that could have won it for the Bears had it been played better. it's really not logical to blame Parkey, it's scapegoating... which is your right as an American citizen, but you're still really being an unfair dick.

Playoff football games are always close. Everyone knew it was going to come down to Parkey at some point in the playoffs. The Bears didn't give him hard kicks all year. I can't think of a single kick this year where he had a lot of wind or bad weather to deal with. He barely had any 50+ attempts because his range max is like 52-53. Given the distances he was asked to kick from and conditions he had to kick in this was one of the worst kicking performances I've ever seen in a season, and to top it off his nonchalant attitude about not going to Soldier Field to practice is ridiculous.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Football is not just a game. Its a business that generates $8b a year in revenue. Its not you and your buds playing backyard football.

There are 52 other guys on that team who should be getting game checks next week and wont. There are people who would've had a chance to make a name for themselves in Los Angeles next week that wont get that chances. Parkey's missed kick changed the fate of millions and millions of dollars. Its not just a game.

In Chicago the bears are tradition. So yeah its a game we take seriously.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
So now we have officially crossed into the realm of it being racist to not want Cody Parkey to be a valued member of the Chicago Bears. The nerve of these people.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Playoff football games are always close. Everyone knew it was going to come down to Parkey at some point in the playoffs. The Bears didn't give him hard kicks all year. I can't think of a single kick this year where he had a lot of wind or bad weather to deal with. He barely had any 50+ attempts because his range max is like 52-53. Given the distances he was asked to kick from and conditions he had to kick in this was one of the worst kicking performances I've ever seen in a season, and to top it off his nonchalant attitude about not going to Soldier Field to practice is ridiculous.
I don't know why he didn't practice at soldier field. Why didn't his bosses ask him to before the 4-upright game? You'd think there's was a presidence about that set before he got here. OK, sure, albeit as a layman, I agree, as a pro, he should have been practicing at soldier field, but he still didn't lose the game, the team did. Why attack him and not a bunch of other players or coaches? It's just ugly scapegoating.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
For those who think things will "blow over". Ask Steve Bartman about that one. He was "strongly encouraged" by Ricketts and company not to attend any more Wrigley Field games. He was forced to quit his job and even moved due to harassment. "Putrid" Parkey deserves the horrible treatment!!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Guys, the Vikings cut their kicker after he cost them the win Week 2 against the Packers.

And that game was regular season.

And a tie.

And Minny still knew when to say goodbye to a kicker who’s not good at his job.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Guys, the Vikings cut their kicker after he cost them the win Week 2 against the Packers.

And that game was regular season.

And a tie.

And Minny still knew when to say goodbye to a kicker who’s not good at his job.

The Bears have a little bit of an accountability problem, its true. Now I'm not sure the Vikings are the model the Bears should want to emulate in all respects but they kept telling us they believed in Cody Parkey when we all knew they didn't, they just never let on their mixed reaction.

Bears need to toughen up a little.

richb688

Liked Posts:

he did lose the game on the last play lol--------if he had made it he would have won the game for the bears on the last play.

swz01

Liked Posts:
I don't know why he didn't practice at soldier field. Why didn't his bosses ask him to before the 4-upright game? You'd think there's was a presidence about that set before he got here. OK, sure, albeit as a layman, I agree, as a pro, he should have been practicing at soldier field, but he still didn't lose the game, the team did. Why attack him and not a bunch of other players or coaches? It's just ugly scapegoating.

You're acting like this is the only meaningful kick he's missed all season. He has had no business being on the roster since midseason. If he doesn't miss the kick against Miami we have a first round bye.