Dog Eat Dog on the Offensive Line

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Let's suck in our pride and admit, Jordan Mills did good for a 5th round pick with no expectations (other than being better than Webb). He now has expectations and quite frankly is not going to meet them. We can give him the chance (he deserves it), but he will be over powered again. Last year he gave everything he had and was 10 yards back or on his back most of the games.

Why not Put Garza back at guard, push Long to tackle, and Jean De La Fontaine at Center?

De La Fontaine is our center of the future, may as not lose a year of his prime. Its inevitable to happened this year

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:hitler:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Poor trolling. About as amusing as finding shit on one's shoe

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's suck in our pride and admit, Jordan Mills did good for a 5th round pick with no expectations (other than being better than Webb). He now has expectations and quite frankly is not going to meet them. We can give him the chance (he deserves it), but he will be over powered again. Last year he gave everything he had and was 10 yards back or on his back most of the games.

Why not Put Garza back at guard, push Long to tackle, and Jean De La Fontaine at Center?

De La Fontaine is our center of the future, may as not lose a year of his prime. Its inevitable to happened this year

who?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jordan Mills was better than most give him credit for. He's got great feet and a nasty streak. Getting injured in the last game of the season will certainly set him back from reaching his potential in year two, but give him time. He's going to start at RT for a long time.

Suck it.

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Poor trolling. About as amusing as finding shit on one's shoe

Trolling?? Lol, sorry for sharing my opinion of mills. Call it whatever you want then, I just don't see him holding up. With long projecting as a tackle, it's inevitable

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Trolling?? Lol, sorry for sharing my opinion of mills. Call it whatever you want then, I just don't see him holding up. With long projecting as a tackle, it's inevitable

Punning?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rory?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somewhere between the end of last season and now, Mills became garbage and Slauson became a superstar, well maybe its only by some on this message board, and PFT or whatever the hell that service is.

Mills was fine, as was Slauson, IMO.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've only noticed a select, vocal few trashing mills.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nevermind all that about Mills. The worst move you could make on this line is putting Garza back at guard.

That would put me in forcefully removing genitalia mode.

Yeah, if that happens we are beyond fucked.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
de la Fontaine

I'd prefer Johnny Fontane

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
de la Fontaine

I'd prefer Johnny Fontane

You don't understand. Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him. It'll make him a big star. I'm gonna run him out of the movies. And let me tell you why. Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International's most valuable proteges. For three years we had her under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontaine comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goomba tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no bandleader. Yeah, I heard that story.
[Hagen has been calmly eating his meal throughout Woltz's tirade]
Tom Hagen: Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening. Have your car take me to the airport. Mr Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news at once.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Dude's blasting rookies that start 16 games and haven't even had an NFL offseason with PROFESSIONAL trainers... :nope::nope: Cohesiveness, reliability > trying to fix something that was once broken for 6 years. I'm all for competition, but that's why Britton was brought back.