Don't Let The Eagles Fool You

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
I ain’t scared, it’s just that facing the Vikings would be the equivalent of a bye, but whatever.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
What exactly was I supposed to be fooled by

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, but they are coming off back-to-back wins against the Texans and Rams. It's also hard to forget what Foles was able to do in the playoffs last year.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
What exactly was I supposed to be fooled by

That warden is a bears fan. I think he would rather watch Alshon JEFFERIES and the Eagles play. Perhaps Warden is just a bandwagon type of person?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
That warden is a bears fan. That he would rather watch Alshon JEFFERIES and the Eagles. Perhaps Warden is just a bandwagon type of person?

So glad you're back REAL Ommy, :blessed:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I like Alshon could give us fits because of his jump ball skills, hopefully we can shut him down as he’s Files’s favorite playmaker.

Also, we’ll need to hit Foles and his soft ribs often.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The key is going to be—as it almost always is—is to get pressure on the quarterback and not allow him time to throw it deep. Foles has a bit of Fitzmagic in him when it comes to his deep ball. Hopefully the Bears can make him look like Fitzpatrick when the Bucs came to town a few months ago.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Is there any chance Carson plays? That’s a scary thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but they are coming off back-to-back wins against the Texans and Rams. It's also hard to forget what Foles was able to do in the playoffs last year.
100 percent this. I loved the win today but I was lowkey hoping to see chase Daniel trot out after halftime. The Eagles in the playoffs presents real challenges. The Vikings would be almost automatically a win.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I really hoped to see the Vikings again, who the Bears would have easily handled at home. The Eagles are a much more formidable opponent that is peaking at just the right time.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
im not afraid of them, playing a divisional rival in the playoffs would have been worse.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Regardless of the opponent, we have proved ourselves to be a really tough team to beat at home this year. Our only loss at Soldier Field was against the Patriots. Other that game we've blanked teams out at home...Lions and Vikings were the only other two games where the offense hung more than 20 on us and that was because they both managed to get a score or two in garabage time when the game was already in hand.

I don't think this game will be much different either with the Eagles failing to reach the 20 point mark. I think we will have alot of success limiting them to being a one demensional team. I say this because the Eagle's rushing attack is 28th in the NFL going up against our #1 ranked rushing defense at home.

Once we force teams to have to rely on their passing game, our D-Line pins their ears back and brings the heat while(3rd in NFL with 50 sacks) and our Secondary is eagerly trying to jump routes (1st in NFL with 27 Int). If this is the case our Defense should be able to create a few turnovers and give the offense good field position.

Because of this, I think even with a great performance by Foles coupled with a poor performance by Tribusky, the Bears should and will win.

Bears 27-Eagles-17

swz01

Liked Posts:
I'll let Eagles fans dream for a week before they get crushed next Sunday.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like our D is going to shit on Philly.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You know what? I’m tired of all this we need to focus on this, that, those guys, them.... Fuck all that bullshit. Team is 12-4. Do what the fuck we’ve been doing to try to win a game. I understand there is strategizing and what not. Fuck all that bullshit. I’ll let the coaches handle that shit. I’ll just stand here and say FUCK THE EAGLES! If we lose, I’ll still be standing here saying FUCK THE EAGLES!! Bear down!! Go Bears! I’m here to enjoy the game. Keep doing what you’re doing Nagy. You can’t win them all. And if you can this post season, fuck it! Win them all. Any team that comes up against us, fuck you motherfuckers!!! Go Bears!! That’s good enough for me. Now go out there and entertain me!!!

All shit shit about Foles playing good right now, eagles this. Man fuck all that bullshit. There was a time Goff was the best and what happened there? Foles may be able to beat us. I don’t give a shit. That just means he and his team was better that day. Just that day. I’ll still stand here and say fuck the Eagles and Foles bitch ass.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
100 percent this. I loved the win today but I was lowkey hoping to see chase Daniel trot out after halftime. The Eagles in the playoffs presents real challenges. The Vikings would be almost automatically a win.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

True. But, if anyone knows whats, and wheres of that Eagles offense, and Peterson’s playcalling tendencies, it’s Nagy.

The Eagles have won 5 of their last 6...but the Bears have won 9 of their last 10. The Bears’ only loss in that stretch, was in OT, by 3 points, with a Backup QB, playing abysmally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The Bears held the Rams to 6 with a much better O than the Eagles have. The Bears running game has shown up and the Eagles O will be allowed very few opportunities. Even if Foles gets a deep ball off, the Bears led the league in interceptions. Foles is going to see a ton of pressure an will choke like he did when he left the Eagles the last time...

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
The bears ability to control the clock is what to me shows this team can go all the way. Being able to do that not only shows how in control our offense is but gives our defense extra rest to go out and cause havoc. Eagles won’t be able to handle a defense like ours as long as the offense keeps doing what it’s been doing, control the clock and not turn the ball over.

Foles is great and the Eagles are champs but I just don’t see them winning this. Best of all, I think we’re in good position to go all the way if the cowboys win next weekend as well. I could definitely see them beating the saints and us beating the Rams, leading to another favorable home matchup for the NFC title.