Don't Let The Eagles Fool You

swz01

Liked Posts:
Eagles have to start an injured QB either way against the top defense. They will get hit often against this defense and I doubt either make it through the game. They probably finish the game with Sudfeld in there. They don't have a run game to limit hits to Foles so he's going to have to be passing a ton, which greatly increases the risk of re-injury for him.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Thd way to stop the eagles offense is by getting pressure up the middle instead if around the edge. Their offense is designed around a pocket passing Quarterback. Anytime you get a 3rd and long situation stunts and A gap blitzes should be used or paired to wreck the pocket forcing their QBs to throw off their back foot...

The eagles do a great job of getting the ball out before the pass rush gets their, however, in cases where their is press use in a QBs face they seem to turn it over or just take the sacks.

They love to get the ball out after a short stick and watch WRs and Ertz get seperation in the process of catching the ball... giving them time to collect YAC. All this is thrown off by interior pressure ...

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thd way to stop the eagles offense is by getting pressure up the middle instead if around the edge. Their offense is designed around a pocket passing Quarterback. Anytime you get a 3rd and long situation stunts and A gap blitzes should be used or paired to wreck the pocket forcing their QBs to throw off their back foot...

The eagles do a great job of getting the ball out before the pass rush gets their, however, in cases where their is press use in a QBs face they seem to turn it over or just take the sacks.

They love to get the ball out after a short stick and watch WRs and Ertz get seperation in the process of catching the ball... giving them time to collect YAC. All this is thrown off by interior pressure ...

This is the same formula for attacking the Saints. The Bears have the personnel for this...

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I find it funny that some people are afraid of the Eagles. Are you guys not aware that if we get by the Eagles we are likely going to L.A. to face the Rams and if we beat them well most likely have to go to N.O. How about you save your fear for that. I don't give a fuck about the Eagles or Nick fucking Foles! The Bears aren't going to lose their first playoff game at home in years to the Eagles. The eagles beat the Rams who don't play defense and beat the Texans who's pass defense is among the worst in the league along with the Eagles who are actually worse. And for as much shit as Trubs gets this offense is the 6th highest scoring offense in the league with 26ppg. I can't wait for the playoffs.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
This is the same formula for attacking the Saints. The Bears have the personnel for this...

Whats makes this defense so good is that it can do pretty much anything that needs to be done. Need pressure up the middle? No problem here's Mr. Hicks and Mr. Goldman. Need pressure on the edge? Yeah, I don't need to continue. This defense is starting to really catch its stride and is playing better than it has all season. I really hope Eddie is healthy because he makes that secondary special.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Alshon is fat and bad at football. Eagles fans are a bunch of hillbillies and will go come with tears after Mack piledrives nick failes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
If they can’t beat the Eagles at home then they likely couldn’t have beat either the Rams or Saints in their home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Eagles are a gritty team and defending Super Bowl champs. They have a good offensive line and they have playmakers like Ertz, Jeffery, Tate and Sproles.

They have a pretty good front seven and Fletcher Cox is a great player. Their DBs are absolute garbage. That’s an area the Bears need to exploit.

Foles is not an elusive QB and won’t hurt the Bears with his feet. They need to pressure him and force him to move. That’s not his game.

Top to bottom the Bears are a better team but they need to realize the Eagles will come to Chicago ready to play.