Dowell Loggains interviews with Dolphins for HC

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Now that it looks like the Browns are getting thier shit together the Dolphins want to fill that spot.

JesusHalasChrist

Neg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
How many other coaches still have an NFL career after three years with Cutler?

Rory Sparrow

How many other coaches still have an NFL career after three years with Cutler?
He doesn't count since he only spent two years with Cutler, but I like Aaron Kromer's career path. Interim Head Coach with NO, takes Bears OC job with Cutler, three years later he's an OL positional coach suspended for 6 games after punching a child in the face, throwing his fishing pole in the lake, then threatening to kill his entire family.

iueyedoc

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Indiana Hoosiers
Is there a new Rooney rule for short fat assistant coaches? If not, I don't understand the interview.

bamainatlanta

My Dolphins friend said that he was watching one of the NFL shows with them reporting that they might hire a coach simply to be a fall guy as they tank & tear the roster apart for the next 2 years.

Rory Sparrow

My Dolphins friend said that he was watching one of the NFL shows with them reporting that they might hire a coach simply to be a fall guy as they tank & tear the roster apart for the next 2 years.
Thought that is what Gase was already accomplishing with great success? Got rid of Ajayi, got rid of Landry, even brought in Cutler. If that doesn't scream "tank & tear", then I don't know what does.

bamainatlanta

Thought that is what Gase was already accomplishing with great success? Got rid of Ajayi, got rid of Landry, even brought in Cutler. If that doesn't scream "tank & tear", then I don't know what does.
Cutler is worse than "tank & tear" since he perpetually keeps your team in purgatory. Never bad to enough to get your teeam a top pick but nowhere damn near good enough to make a difference. NFC North fans must be thrilled he was kept on for so long

Rory Sparrow

Cutler is worse than "tank & tear" since he perpetually keeps your team in purgatory. Never bad to enough to get your teeam a top pick but nowhere damn near good enough to make a difference. NFC North fans must be thrilled he was kept on for so long
True. Cutler would have fit in better with the John Paxson rebuilding plan, where you build your roster around guys drafted in the middle of the 1st round.

modo

Yippie Ki-Yay
Donator
He doesn't count since he only spent two years with Cutler, but I like Aaron Kromer's career path. Interim Head Coach with NO, takes Bears OC job with Cutler, three years later he's an OL positional coach suspended for 6 games after punching a child in the face, throwing his fishing pole in the lake, then threatening to kill his entire family.

Cutler has that effect on people

cubby chubby

Personally I like the little hobbit. If I owned an art gallery I'd hire him as an assistant manager in training in a minute.