Eddie Jackson just gave Rodgers his first INT in 304 throws

TL1961

Liked Posts:
An ankle “roll” is an inversion sprain (turning under and/or inward). What he just did was an eversion sprain (outward rotation and/or turning upward). This is a high ankle sprain and he’s gonna be hurting for a while. He may play in 2 weeks but is gonna be hurting.

Nagy said the team won't know for 24-48 hours. You should call him. :)

Monster

Liked Posts:
Depends on the severity of the sprain. Light sprain will heal within 3 weeks.

Yea... he’s a huge part of momentum...
Hope it’s not high ankle... that’s some lingering shit. He deserves a couple WoWs tomorrow Spartan...

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
giphy5.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea... he’s a huge part of momentum...
Hope it’s not high ankle... that’s some lingering shit. He deserves a couple WoWs tomorrow Spartan...

No argument here. Been calling him the MVP of this team for a while now.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The replay didn't look too bad. Ankle rolled up on him.

Anyone see that back judge that put his hand on the flag and decided not to call a defensive PI on the interception? I was like WHEW!

discplayer

Liked Posts:
They won’t know the extent of damage to the soft tissue for that period of time, but my intention was to clarify what a “rolled” ankle was as opposed to what Eddie just experienced.

The trainers and team docs will assess but he did not just simply “roll” his ankle.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is by far Pace’s best pick. The picture perfect definition of his signature late round magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This is by far Pace’s best pick. The picture perfect definition of his signature late round magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you redrafted 2017 right now Mahomes would go 1 and Jackson would go 2.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
A reporter on Twitter is saying that she talked to Eddie, and it's a mild ankle sprain. He said he'll be fine.

I am willing to bet they rest him the next two games to have him ready for the playoffs.

Monster

Liked Posts:
No argument here. Been calling him the MVP of this team for a while now.

Can’t argue that... the Mack signing was brilliant. He’s getting so much attention the other players like Hicks and Floyd are getting one on ones... the pressure created is paying off exponentially in the secondary.
This is a really good defense... and Jackson is a monster part of it.
I hope a couple weeks that don’t matter are enough. I really hope he’s on the field when it matters. The guy is a ball hawk!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack is the defensive MVP on this team followed by Jackson, but a serious case can be made for Fuller as well.....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They won’t know the extent of damage to the soft tissue for that period of time, but my intention was to clarify what a “rolled” ankle was as opposed to what Eddie just experienced.

The trainers and team docs will assess but he did not just simply “roll” his ankle.

Except you flat out said it was a high ankle sprain which there is no way you know that to be true...