Eurich's Final Roster 53

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Top 5 QBs in a draft doesn't mean shit. When has the 5th best QB in a given draft been anything but trash?

It means he has potential beyond his sixth round standing and could potentially be a starter. It means Harbaugh sees him as no worse than a second round pick, but given the players that are in San Fran right now he passed him by for,other targets.

If he rates as a second round level prospect an develops as such he could wind up starting, THAT is a big deal.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are also so some stash IR spots as well the team can use to hide some young guys.

I could see them using that on Leno and Washington to keep them for 1 more year and not having to find them a roster spot.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
There are also so some stash IR spots as well the team can use to hide some young guys.

I could see them using that on Leno and Washington to keep them for 1 more year and not having to find them a roster spot.

Would Emery/Trestman use this technique to "stash" players on IR.....?! JA seemed to not have a problem doing this but these guys might play by a different set of rules....

There are a few players who really should "take a dive and grab a knee" to stick with The Bears.....but we shall see....

The League has to expand the roster to 60. Especially if they want to extend the number of games played and the play off format.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Hows that work exactly. Bears put Leno and Washington on Injury Reserve for the season, and no questions asked? Does there have to be any evidence of injury whatsoever? Does Leno/Washington have to sign something that reads they're injured?