Favorite Bears WR?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Friday Morning Question: Favorite Bears WR?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom_Waddle.jpg

while bmarsh and alshon are really starting to be awesome to me I still luv me sum waddle baby

also id like to mention Curtis conway

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I agree with waddle being my old favorite but now it's marshall even thou Alshon is climbing fast!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tommy Waddle was mediocre on his best day.

Brandon Marshall is already light years ahead of any receiver on my list that has worn our uniform and he's only been here two seasons.

winterwarz

Brandon Marshall is already light years ahead of any receiver on my list that has worn our uniform and he's only been here two seasons.

True, but the topic is favorite Bears WR.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:

It wasn't about waddle being a great receiver. We all know marshall is better in every area. Not even close. What makes him our old favorite is because he was a slow little white guy going across the middle and making catches while getting murdered

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right now, Brandon Marshall, a kid that had a ton of issues before joining the Bears, who's become a model citizen since. Great WR by NFL standards to boot.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wasn't about waddle being a great receiver. We all know marshall is better in every area. Not even close. What makes him our old favorite is because he was a slow little white guy going across the middle and making catches while getting murdered
I don't know why that makes him a fan favorite, but this is America...you can believe what you want.

And I meant favorite in that aspect too. His pressers are gold and that smile is infectious. His charity work, countless event appearances never showing an ounce of animosity (Tommy has always been a bit of a douche) and making himself a spokesperson for mental illness is very admirable and very uncharacteristic for a professional football player. Those guys are usually big on disguising weakness.

...again...Marshall is light years beyond anyone.....

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I don't know why that makes him a fan favorite, but this is America...you can believe what you want.

And I meant favorite in that aspect too. His pressers are gold and that smile is infectious. His charity work, countless event appearances never showing an ounce of animosity (Tommy has always been a bit of a douche) and making himself a spokesperson for mental illness is very admirable and very uncharacteristic for a professional football player. Those guys are usually big on disguising weakness.

...again...Marshall is light years beyond anyone.....

I love Marshall, but because we drafted Alshon he's my favorite. It's stupid, but it is what it is. Waddle wasn't mediocre either. He was better than the normal wr in the nfl

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marcus Robinson or Curtis Conway

LOL at the Waddle love. Dude was terrible.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love Marshall, but because we drafted Alshon he's my favorite. It's stupid, but it is what it is. Waddle wasn't mediocre either. He was better than the normal wr in the nfl

I'm going with AJ too. I think he develops further and that the past two years are only a glimpse of his total game.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Alshon did climb that ladder quick and will probably take that top spot easily the longer he is a Bear.

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
I don't see how it wouldn't be either of the two most talented wideouts in Bears history. B Marsh or The Show

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Marshall is probably the best overall. Booker and Robinson both have sentimental value because they were drafted by the Bears. Aside from that Conway was fun to watch. Waddle was that high effort, technically sound, low talent type WR. He was your Rudy with just enough physical ability to get on the field.

Aside from that the obvious joke names that come up are Dez White, David Terrell, Mohammed and then an honorable mention goes to Hurd.

EDIT- Just didn't include Jeffery because it's only one year of production, but then again I guess someone could have said that about Robinson. He should be on that list.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
My top 5:

1 - Marshall
MarshallTD_original_original.gif

2 - Booker
[video=youtube;m4IXGWNSeoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4IXGWNSeoc[/video]

3 - Conway
images

4 - Jeffery
browns.gif

5 - Robinson
xfs_500x375_s100_1_jpg.jpg

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I love me some Sweet Baby Alshon, but in my youth Curtis Conway was awesome, it made me really want to be an athletic black wide receiver. Unfortunately, I had to settle for short, white and slow, but with killer hands.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Kellen Davis' whiff on the Marshall gif is my favorite part of that play.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Waddle would be fav Chicago sports radio broadcaster but not my top WR.

I'm gonna praise the short term love of Devin Aromashodu forever

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2