Feature suggestions

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
Are there any features you guys want to see? I have a few listed that I can add but most will cost money. In the process of revamping our donator process with some new stuff.

- More posts per page.
- After post directs to same location, not bottom of the page.
- GIF avatars.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
I mentioned this before, but one of the features that came with xenforo was the floating menu at the top. I was starting to like that, but the new skin may have made it an impossibility. Not a big deal though.

Another feature I always thought would be nice is an Ignore Thread feature. Just ignore an entoire thread completely, no updates, no nothing. Again, not important as Aussie is no longer here, and GoT is over.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
I mentioned this before, but one of the features that came with xenforo was the floating menu at the top. I was starting to like that, but the new skin may have made it an impossibility. Not a big deal though.

Another feature I always thought would be nice is an Ignore Thread feature. Just ignore an entoire thread completely, no updates, no nothing. Again, not important as Aussie is no longer here, and GoT is over.

Floating menu?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
Floating menu?

Yeah, the top menu with links New Posts, Find Threads, Watched, etc used to float at the top of the page, even if you scrolled to the bottom. The NFL.com site has a floating top menu. The default skins you had with xenforo had this feature. The new skin disabled it, probably because the CCS logo is on that line?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
Is it possible to bring back the larger avi sizes for donators?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator

Animal crackers anyone?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Yeah, the top menu with links New Posts, Find Threads, Watched, etc used to float at the top of the page, even if you scrolled to the bottom. The NFL.com site has a floating top menu. The default skins you had with xenforo had this feature. The new skin disabled it, probably because the CCS logo is on that line?

Got it. Understand now. Would have to see if that's an option that can be a personal preference.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Are there any features you guys want to see? I have a few listed that I can add but most will cost money. In the process of revamping our donator process with some new stuff.

- More posts per page.
- After post directs to same location, not bottom of the page.
I really like both of these.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Posting from my phone is not real good, I'm not sure if I have settings that would improve it but it's not like it used to be(much easier).

I'm not talking about tapatalk, never liked or used it.

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
@zack54attack hes currently melting down in the bar again. Please install breathalyzer ASAP before he hurts himself or someone else IRL.