Fire Ozzie Guillen: He Needs To Be Fired Right Now

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone with a normal brain knows that he needs to be fired NOW. It is time, he needs to go, plain and simple.

The whole arguement of him not hitting is getting old, I used to be one of those until I looked at the situational stats last year. They are disgusting how many outs we give up.

Let him go to the NL is he wants to play his "small ball" or in other words NL style baseball.

This is becoming a PR disaster.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

fireozzie.gif

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
his guys are gonna get him fired

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
control of the team is lost, it is obvious.

look at his post games, he looks defeated mentally, usually he would have a meltdown, but he just looks ehh.

his comments in the paper about getting paid if he gets fired insult me as well.

this is fucking stupid.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I love Ozzie man. But this is sad and this team is beyond pathetic. Id fire KENNY!! Ozzie manages the players he's dealt. he's a good manager. But Kenny ever since the WS championship...he's been a moron with trades! I like his effort but they have backfired like nothing i've seen! It's time to blow this whole team up. I want a new face for GM. I like Ozzie and wouldn't fire him. There's no one out there that's better.

So I'll ask..What are our options if Ozzie's fired?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Ozzie man. But this is sad and this team is beyond pathetic. Id fire KENNY!! Ozzie manages the players he's dealt. he's a good manager. But Kenny ever since the WS championship...he's been a moron with trades! I like his effort but they have backfired like nothing i've seen! It's time to blow this whole team up. I want a new face for GM. I like Ozzie and wouldn't fire him. There's no one out there that's better.

So I'll ask..What are our options if Ozzie's fired?

Really? :rolleyes:

Do you see how he manages the team IN GAME? He runs us into outs, which loses runs, which makes for more L's

See sac bunts, and CS% amongst other things.

The KW bashers are on a roll right now, all about the now.

Tell me how many GMs are perfect.

Please list in your opinion the bad trades KW has made.

Let me guess, you are in the now, so you are probably going to say Thornton for Borchard because the previous years with the sox dont count, or maybe the signing of Dunn who is way below his career stats (which he also had surgery)

The only coach worth keeping is cooper. The ex sox love fest is old.

oh and who would i want? An AL style manager, who is a baseball mind.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
is it Ozzie fault the players not hitting? Ozzie cant hit for them. Ozzie did something for CHW fans that chicago fans wanted for last 90+ years. He won WS. How can you fire a guy who won a WS and has team contending year in and year out. Its 30 games. Relax.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Really? :rolleyes:

Do you see how he manages the team IN GAME? He runs us into outs, which loses runs, which makes for more L's

See sac bunts, and CS% amongst other things.

The KW bashers are on a roll right now, all about the now.

Tell me how many GMs are perfect.

Please list in your opinion the bad trades KW has made.

Let me guess, you are in the now, so you are probably going to say Thornton for Borchard because the previous years with the sox dont count, or maybe the signing of Dunn who is way below his career stats (which he also had surgery)

The only coach worth keeping is cooper. The ex sox love fest is old.

oh and who would i want? An AL style manager, who is a baseball mind.

Actually I loved the Thornton trade! He's just not a closer and his situation and year is all fucked up right now. Peavy, Teahen, Edwin Jackson, Jim Thome are some of the bad trades that has cripled our farm system. Fuck Borchard he sucks. Ive supported Dunn and know he has had surgery and have said that in the Dunn thread so dont go call me fucking out.

So on to Ozzie:
Its his fault they cant close a fucking game?
Its his fault Pierre, Rios, Milledge dropped fly balls?
Its his fault Alexei made that critical error in the 9th against Tampa in Chicago?
Its his fault Pierre got picked off 3 times in a game?
Its his fault we cant pitch, hit or win a damn game?
Id keep Ozzie over Kenny

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
THANK YOU Daddies!! KW did have a hand in that championship but since then has fucked our organization! He should've shipped out Dye when he had the chance. I love Buehrle but he should've shipped him out too

Now KW has had some good trades too
Thronton, Danks, Quentin

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm all for accountability for all.

What was Dunn doing batting 3rd yesterday against Liriano?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I cant even stomach watching this team! Im a die hard sox fan but this only pisses me off beyond belief. So i havent watched since the A's series. And to get no-hit last night and only give up 1 run?? WTF! Its not Ozzie's fault we couldn't get a hit. We're just a bad baseball team right now. Cant hit. When we do hit we cant pitch. When we pitch we cant hit. As Family Guy's Herbert once said: "This is one giant Mind Fuck!!"

But since this is a fire ozzie thread: Who are candidates to replace him? I want Coop to stay! Other than the rest can suck a dick

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
And to add insult to injury we suck defensively with all these fucking errors! Im sorry for cursing so much but this has got me just baffeled

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
All i know is if u told Cub fans they would win WS with Quade in 2011 but would be horrible in 2017 (6 years later) i would take it :)....i know its what have u done for me lately thing but Guillen is a good manager. CHW players just not doing what they suppose to. Dont know if it is the pressure getting to them or they just need warm weather. Wouldnt shock me to see lineup go crazy insane once it starts getting 70+

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I dont know what the deal is! No one does! It is NOT Ozzie's fault. But like every sport the lead coach takes the fall. Well not this team fuck that! Can't get a better manager than ozzie right now. If anything get a new GM. I like KW but he's gambled and its completely backfired and now we have to eat it

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
i like Ozzie, but im starting to turn on em, losing with a talented team takes a toll on ya, having said that, hes a winner, and theres nobody that can do it better, i cant think of anyone, Reinsdorf isnt gonna pull the trigger on Kenny, or Ozzie, we need to get guys on base, dammit, the lineup is full of mashers, and no one can get a timely hit to save their asses

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ya what the fuck happened to the opening day lineup???? UGH!! Makes me wana drive my car into a building. Its time to break the whole team up

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya what the fuck happened to the opening day lineup???? UGH!! Makes me wana drive my car into a building. Its time to break the whole team up

IMO, the bullpen killed our mojo

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the BP did set the tone.

as far as KW trades:
Teahan was just a bit much money, so yes.
Peavy was a DL guy so yes
alex rios is debatable

thome was not on KW, that was ozzie not wanting him back....and that is documented

he lost the swisher deal as well.

but getting floyd was good
danks and massett for maccarthy
quentin? plus cheap?
etc etc.

again you guys have to look at the numbers on ozzie. IN GAME MANAGING IS HORRIBLE what dont you guys get?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
KW bad decisions:

- Letting Magglio go
- Letting Carlos Lee go. Yes, we got Pods who had a great 2005 but Carlos has been the better player overall.
- Signing Teabag Teahan to a 3 year deal. He is a below average, platoon player, being payed average starter $$.
- Javier Vasquez deal
- Alex Rios' $$ is ridiculous. Toronto was estatic to get him off the books. He made $9.7 mil last year. $12 mil this year and next year. $12.5 million in 2013 and 2014. You don't think that money could be better spent?
- Manny Ramirez, while pretty minor, was a waste of $5 million (and yes, I know the Dodgers paid most of his salary, but the Sox still wasted $5 million on him)
- The Floyd deal is even questionable. Yes, we dealt Garcia (and then resigned him a few years later) but Floyd has been a .500 pitcher since we got him. For all of the "potential" he shows, he is still average at best.
- Trading away Gio Gonzalez to the A's for Swisher. Gio is a solid starter now, and Swisher sucked balls for the Sox.
- Jake Peavy. Yes, the dude has been one big IR mess, but he had a huge injury history before the trade, so the Peavy mess does fall on KW.
- Gordan Beckham looks like a bum. Sure, blame it on the scouts, but who makes the final decision?
- Too early to tell, but Dunn doesn't look like money well spent.

Has KW made some good moves? You bet. The Danks trade, bringing in Iguchi, AJ, Dye, Thornton, etc. There are good moves sprinkled in with his bone-headed moves.

Has Ozzie managed the team like a complete Special person the past 2+ years? You bet, as you have posted in multiple threads. I agree with all that you say about Ozzie.

But why does the blame have to STOP at Ozzie? Why can't KW be part of the problem? I completely acknowledge that Ozzie is a huge problem, but I also believe that KW is also a huge problem. Look at some of the smaller market teams that have a lot less $$$ to work with that have great teams. There are 15 other GM's I'd rather have for the White Sox, who would spend the $$ in a better way.

I think Sox fans have a tendency to look at the Cubs and how they mismanage their team to justifiy the Sox's average performances the past 3 years. Is Jim Hendry awful? Yup. Does he make KW look good? Yup. That shouldn't matter because we deserve and expect better than what KW has done over the past 5+ years.

KW takes way too many risks and the Sox have too big of a payroll to have THIS many busts. Just as Ozzie's managing has been unacceptable, KW's GMing has been unacceptable, IMO. This isn't about a reactionary move to the "NOW" as Dews keeps claiming. KW has been taking risky moves his entire GMing career for the Sox.

Last edited: