Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I was worried for him on that one. Still am, but that is a really good sign.

If he walks away without even any sort of injury, I will be amazed. He went headlong into a dude that outweighs him by 100 lbs

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will remain worried until he says he ain't suffer nothing

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I will remain worried until he says he ain't suffer nothing

I'm sure he'll be walking around like Frankenstein for awhile. As far as structural damage, I'm pretty certain you can rule that out. He'd still be in the hospital otherwise.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Here bro. I'll break you off even more piece of mind.

Preemptive update #2:

John Fox Monday morning press conference: "Leonard Floyd is day to day with a Neck".

Remember, you heard it here first.

Haha nice! But doesn't Fox saying someone is day-to-day basically mean the same as a death sentence?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Haha nice! But doesn't Fox saying someone is day-to-day basically mean the same as a death sentence?

In one hand yes, in the other? No. Everybody is day to day, from hangnail to steel rod insertion.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Get well soon kid. Hopefully just a stinger. By far the worst part of the day for the Bears.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Throwthebones

Liked Posts:
Hopefully no lingering problems. Going to be the cornerstone of our defense for the next decade.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I always thought it was weird when someone says "Thoughts and prayers to (Fill in players name). It's not like they read the board. Do you even know Floyd is a Christian and he worships God? This is just another meatball thing.
Why do you think it's weird?

It's thoughts and prayers for non-theists and theists. Why not send your regards in cases like this?

There was a study done where Dr.s prayed for some of their patients, none of the patients knew about the study (i think it was in News Week min 90s), and the patients who received prayer did better. Most people readily receive prayers (and thoughts) from others as there's a common belief it can help, but not hurt.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I always thought it was weird when someone says "Thoughts and prayers to (Fill in players name). It's not like they read the board. Do you even know Floyd is a Christian and he worships God? This is just another meatball thing.

nun-win_o_395062.jpg