1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Bagel + Turkey + Cream Cheese + Hummus

One of my favorite sandwiches

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go through periods when I use cheese frequently and periods when I don't use at all. Generally use raw cheddar when I do though.
No matter how it's cooked the biggest difference between wild caught and farmed besides the "clean" factor is the farmed is a ton higher in omega 6 while wild caught contains very little omega 6. The standard American diet is known to have about a 6:1 ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 which would be considered highly inflammatory. Want ~ a 1:1 ratio, so best to find foods that boost omega 3 levels more than omega 6. Wild caught has a ratio of about 11 omega 3/1 omega 6 while farmed would be ~ 2 omega 3/1 omega 6.
I've had more experience. Eggs, meat, pizza, veggies, potatoes are all good
ice cream, Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches and cereal are not good.

Wild is always superior. I know about farm raised, I was in retail grocery for 29 years! Besides health reasons, the color, texture and taste are also better. And I do not intend to dismiss the health reasons., either.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bagel + Turkey + Cream Cheese + Hummus

One of my favorite sandwiches
?
Wild is always superior. I know about farm raised, I was in retail grocery for 29 years! Besides health reasons, the color, texture and taste are also better. And I do not intend to dismiss the health reasons., either.
Good then, the color should be representative of the astaxanthin they acquire from their natural diet but can still be easily mimicked by artificial means so can't go just by that.

Not a fan of sour cream but tried some with my salmon last night. I'm now a fan. Makes for a most excellent combination.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I had flour tacos for lunch today from a local joint. I recommend taco meat, shredded cheese, lettuce, hot sauce inside a fried flour shell

images

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I had flour tacos for lunch today from a local joint. I recommend taco meat, shredded cheese, lettuce, hot sauce inside a fried flour shell

images

Do not let ursa find out about this.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

images

How native American of you.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That just looks like improperly folded panzerottis, with the wrong cheese.