For all the A-MIL haters....and those who believe we don't have any WR's & especially you.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/a-letter-to-nfl-gms-anthony-miller

"This is my identity. And I plan to have a really, really long career.

Hopefully it will be for your team."

----
I ended that game catching 10 passes for 132 yards in a victory, and that was when I kind of knew that all of this wasn’t in my head. I could hang at that level.

Actually, I could dominate.
-----

This draft, if you’re looking for a raw athlete that you want to mold into a football player, there are plenty of other prospects you should consider.

But if you’re looking for someone who will join your organization with the expectation of making plays every single game, well, I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Anthony Miller

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/a-letter-to-nfl-gms-anthony-miller

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

"This is my identity. And I plan to have a really, really long career.

Hopefully it will be for your team."

----
I ended that game catching 10 passes for 132 yards in a victory, and that was when I kind of knew that all of this wasn’t in my head. I could hang at that level.

Actually, I could dominate.
-----

This draft, if you’re looking for a raw athlete that you want to mold into a football player, there are plenty of other prospects you should consider.

But if you’re looking for someone who will join your organization with the expectation of making plays every single game, well, I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Anthony Miller

Are there really people here who hate Miller?

jonimus

Liked Posts:
That was awesome. Surprised I haven't seen that until now. I can see him taking a big step in year 2.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That was awesome. Surprised I haven't seen that until now. I can see him taking a big step in year 2.

I don't even think it's really about him himself and what he could do when given the chance and think it'll be more about how many chances/targets he gets in this M.Nagy system who likes to spread the ball around to so many different players and areas of the field. ARob looked great last year when he was being thrown to and at times looked like that guy that went for over 1,400 yds a few years ago but with as much as the ball was spread around he ended up with stats that a #2 WR on a good offensive team would put up. The shoulder injury obviously held A.Miller back some as well so i'm really hoping the surgery fixed the problem and he can give us a full healthy season. I still see that A.Brown light in him if he can and if he gets the targets.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
I like his confidence, it’s been a very long time since we’ve had a personality like this on the team. Heck, I don’t know if we’ve ever have. I think it gives a little spark to an organization that historically has brought in vanilla “Bears Way” players. Pace is definitely changing the culture to a more upbeat modern locker room. I think it will attract more free agents, and attract a wider demographic to Bears football.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been a huge AntMill guy as well since pre-draft. I compared him to Jarvis Landry back then when peeps (including myself) wanted to trade for Landry.

Looking back now there’s probably no Mack trade if Pace trades for Landry and we got AntMill and ARob.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think he might be good but he might not be good but that all depends on how nagy uses him but we could also draft a wide receiver or he could hurt his shoulder again and you never know when one of these boys might get arrested for domestic violence but all that having been said i hope he does well but won’t be surprised if he doesn’t but am kinda optimistic that he does

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I've been on board since last year pre draft when Sam Monson from PFF described him as a "poor man's O'Dell Beckham"

I can see that in him actually, and I hope he takes the next step

Liked Posts:
I don't think there's any person who is anti-Miller. He's a promising young head strong receiver.

The only gripe I'd have is I'm hoping he takes on a show-don't-tell attitude towards his game. He just seems way too trigger happy with predictions and gassing his own name up at times. Although, that seems to be a common thread among gifted receivers lately so perhaps it's not a bad thing.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
For Miller to take the next step I expect him to become the Bears #2 wideout opposite Robinson. Given more targets he should look more like that big play WR we all saw in college.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
you ain't around here much i guess...keep looking you'll see it.

Okay...I will play.

So can you direct me to the part of the OP that would melt all of my AntMill hate away?

How about the part that reassures me the Bears do have other receivers as well?

Was I supposed to get all of that from a very brief and very generic "please draft me" letter?

Meh.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't even think it's really about him himself and what he could do when given the chance and think it'll be more about how many chances/targets he gets in this M.Nagy system who likes to spread the ball around to so many different players and areas of the field. ARob looked great last year when he was being thrown to and at times looked like that guy that went for over 1,400 yds a few years ago but with as much as the ball was spread around he ended up with stats that a #2 WR on a good offensive team would put up. The shoulder injury obviously held A.Miller back some as well so i'm really hoping the surgery fixed the problem and he can give us a full healthy season. I still see that A.Brown light in him if he can and if he gets the targets.

I like him as well and can't wait to yell at the screen It's Miller Time !!!!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Okay...I will play.

So can you direct me to the part of the OP that would melt all of my AntMill hate away?

How about the part that reassures me the Bears do have other receivers as well?

Was I supposed to get all of that from a very brief and very generic "please draft me" letter?

Meh.

what's with your attitude?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I guess not. I saw one thread with the concern that maybe he would turn into a problem, but it was all conjecture so I never returned to the thread.
Never asked you to come read this thread to begin with.