For all the A-MIL haters....and those who believe we don't have any WR's & especially you.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Never asked you to come read this thread to begin with.
You don't have to be an asshole about it.

I read the other thread and thought that it was one person's thoughts so I didn't read on. When you created another thread talking about people complaining about Miller, I wanted to see what the complaining was about. It seems that it was a shithead OP who just wanted some attention.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller hater here. I just don't want us to resign him so we can hopefully get hella comp picks.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was awesome. Surprised I haven't seen that until now. I can see him taking a big step in year 2.
I think he has the talent to do so, but the dude suffered multiple shoulder separations last year. I hope that doesn't end up being a long-term problem.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You don't have to be an asshole about it.

I read the other thread and thought that it was one person's thoughts so I didn't read on. When you created another thread talking about people complaining about Miller, I wanted to see what the complaining was about. It seems that it was a shithead OP who just wanted some attention.
You're wrong. My bad about being an "Asshole" tho, my apologies. But I'm not gonna blow up other people's shit just to prove those doubters are in fact on CCS.

mecha

Liked Posts:
look back to 2015-2017. and actually, look further back before 2012, like near lifetime. the receivers are no longer a weakness on this team.

[starting] RB and TE, those are concerning. especially for the guy that jobbed out in a playoff game because, anxiety, and the other guy we're all still waiting to click.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Not sure what the point of this thread is? Is an "open letter" to NFL GM's written a year ago supposed to be evidence that Miller is great? Is that letter supposed to negate the underwhelming season he had? Seems like an odd title and subject. "Here you go Ant-Mil haters, take a look at this open letter that riles up a bunch of meatballs!"

I wasn't a Miller hater before, but I am reconsidering my position and may shift towards becoming a hater

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I wasn't a Miller hater before, but I am reconsidering my position and may shift towards becoming a hater

That's probably CCS' biggest contribution to my football-viewing experience. If I am indifferent or "on-the-fence" about something, CCS will force me to have a negative opinion.

AntMill was a rookie WR who flashed a couple times, didn't do much, dropped a big pass in the playoff game, and is going into his 2nd year. Maybe he'll improve. Maybe he won't. I don't really have much invested into what actually happens, but after hearing how great AntMill was last year and how Pace should be given an "A" for drafting Miller and other nonsense, you almost want AntMill to fail to simply get people to shut up.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
AntMill ... dropped a big pass in the playoff game
No, he fumbled a completed pass but since no one picked it up, it was considered incomplete by rule ... or that is what my addled mind remembers.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Ed Hochuli says that, by rule, since the end result was an incompletion, it counts as a 'drop'.

Either way, had AntMill held on to the ball and not had it stripped away, then the Bears 'probably' win that game. It was a big play.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what the point of this thread is? Is an "open letter" to NFL GM's written a year ago supposed to be evidence that Miller is great? Is that letter supposed to negate the underwhelming season he had? Seems like an odd title and subject. "Here you go Ant-Mil haters, take a look at this open letter that riles up a bunch of meatballs!"
That's probably CCS' biggest contribution to my football-viewing experience. If I am indifferent or "on-the-fence" about something, CCS will force me to have a negative opinion.

While I do side with these general sentiments...the OP would like to remind you that:

Maybe try his "Lets trade some picks and/or players for a 36 year old kicker that Ryan Pace already cut once" thread.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
In my defense, I didn't actually 'read' the thread...I just saw gphat's comments and responded. I typically don't read the OPs of threads, since they end up being nonsense most of the time.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Does this imply when you post all of us had better keep criticisms and comments to ourselves since you can somehow simultaneously post WHILE ALSO "never asking" anyone to read what you post, ... all at the same time???

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
While I do side with these general sentiments...the OP would like to remind you that:

Maybe try his "Lets trade some picks and/or players for a 36 year old kicker that Ryan Pace already cut once" thread.

He didn't ask me to read that thread either....which brings up an interesting question should we have a stickied thread where posters can ask other to read their threads. that way the ones replying will know when their input is welcome?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't ask me to read that thread either....which brings up an interesting question should we have a stickied thread where posters can ask other to read their threads. that way the ones replying will know when their input is welcome?

It is not a terrible idea, but I have to wonder do we have enough posters that are creating threads that they wish for no one to read and/or comment on. Perhaps a survey will be conducted to see if this is necessary or should The Staff just place @Rob219_CBMB on everyone's ignore list so no one will be tempted to open/read/comment on his threads going forward.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

AntMill was a rookie WR who flashed a couple times, didn't do much, dropped a big pass in the playoff game, and is going into his 2nd year. Maybe he'll improve. Maybe he won't. I don't really have much invested into what actually happens, but after hearing how great AntMill was last year and how Pace should be given an "A" for drafting Miller and other nonsense, you almost want AntMill to fail to simply get people to shut up.
i feel that has happen to Windy. It's happening to everyone here

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It is not a terrible idea, but I have to wonder do we have enough posters that are creating threads that they wish for no one to read and/or comment on. Perhaps a survey will be conducted to see if this is necessary or should The Staff just place @Rob219_CBMB on everyone's ignore list so no one will be tempted to open/read/comment on his threads going forward.
what is it that bothers you so much?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
what is it that bothers you so much?

Like myself and a few others in this thread stated...we do not know what the point of this thread is.

1.) There really is no one hating on Miller.

2.) If there was...I don't see how your OP would change that outlook.

3.) You have added nothing to this thread to further that point and just seem to be offended that people called your bad thread bad.

4.) Bad threads do bother me a bit, but I am willing to move on now.

Liked Posts:

I would call a rookie leading our team in TD receptions with one arm a lot of things, but I definitely wouldn't call it "underwhelming".