dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Its a small sample size but from what I saw in the playoffs I like Bush in the "Don't Screw It Up" Amos role.

With a stacked front seven along with Eddie Jackson they really don't need a big money guy at the other safety spot.

Kinda like a cheap SLB playing beside Urlacher and Briggs back in the Lovie days.

If i had to choose out of signing only one of Amos or Callahan i'm signing Callahan and going with Bush or DHC playing with E.Jackson at S which i've already said a few times on here. We have plenty of talent on that defense to not need a guy like Amos. D.Bush played well in his limited time playing for E.Jackson and i like DHC and think if the guy could just stay healthy he would be able to show he can play.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its a small sample size but from what I saw in the playoffs I like Bush in the "Don't Screw It Up" Amos role.

With a stacked front seven along with Eddie Jackson they really don't need a big money guy at the other safety spot.

Kinda like a cheap SLB playing beside Urlacher and Briggs back in the Lovie days.

It looks like Jackson is going to get HUGE money.

You may, and probably are, right that they have a set budget for the guy beside him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would like everyone’s best under the radar or cheap signing option at the following positions,

SS

NB

OLB

DL

OG

RB

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
RB-Spencer Ware
NB-Eric Rowe
OLB-Shane Ray
Ss_ Ha Ha Clinton Dix
OG-James Carpenter
Dt-Sheldon Richardson

greg23

Liked Posts:
I would like everyone’s best under the radar or cheap signing option at the following positions,

SS

NB

OLB

DL

OG

RB

Anthony Harris
Jason McCourty
Preston Smith
Dsrious Philon (dont see much of an investment here with hicks-goldman-nichols-rrh-bullard)
None...keep witzman as longs insurance and draft someone
Tevin Coleman

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
SS - Anthony Harris

NB - Bradley Roby

OLB - Shane Ray

DL - Johnathan Hankins

OG - Ramon Foster

RB - Spencer Ware

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm thinking we gonna get extremely lucky or Pace is just a fukking genius and get us good replacement for Amos if he don't resign for proper price.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

SS

NB

OLB

DL

OG

RB

SS - Vaccaro

NB - Boddy-Calhoun

OLB - Fowler Jr

DL - Hankins

OG - Fluker

RB - Coleman

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I do not think the bolded guys are going to be cheap enough.

you asked for under the radar or cheap signing.
fowler jr is not a name i'd expect media to link with the bears given his antics...

anyway if its for cost then ray and ware for OLB and RB, both guys have injury issues and should be cheap.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shane Ray is an edge player that interests me. I am not sure of his market, but coming into a team as the 3rd rusher on a 1 year deal and try and rebound his value.

Aaron Lynch did it this season. Lesser role, but was very good as the 3rd OLB and probably earned a multi year pay day on another team.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Shane Ray is an edge player that interests me. I am not sure of his market, but coming into a team as the 3rd rusher on a 1 year deal and try and rebound his value.

Aaron Lynch did it this season. Lesser role, but was very good as the 3rd OLB and probably earned a multi year pay day on another team.
You think Lynch is too expensive for us? Would you sign him to a multi-year contract?

Ray had lesser stats for similar snap count:
Ray: 297 snaps, 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 TD, 1 PD, 10 tackles, 1 QBhits, 44 ST snaps.
Lynch: 366snaps, 3 sack, 1 Int/PD, 16 tackles, 4 TFL, 8 QBhits, 13 STsnaps.

I think Lynch earned another year with Bears, but not sure about a multi-year, but whatever the market is.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
TWINKey..."It's just what I do. It's not who I am".

DwwW8YzWoAk6suN.jpg

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You think Lynch is too expensive for us? Would you sign him to a multi-year contract?

Ray had lesser stats for similar snap count 297 to 366: 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 TD, 1 PD, 10 tackles, 1 QBhits, 44 ST snaps. Lynch 3 sack, 1 Int/PD, 16 tackles, 4 TFL, 8 QBhits, 13 STsnaps.

I think Lynch earned another year with Bears, but not sure about a multi-year, but whatever the market is.

Lynch had to many lazy plays, the dude didn't finish his job at times.

Sure lynch stats looks good...that's because Mack pushed plenty of plays his way into lynch.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Ray had lesser stats for similar snap count 297 to 366: 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 TD, 1 PD, 10 tackles, 1 QBhits, 44 ST snaps. Lynch 3 sack, 1 Int/PD, 16 tackles, 4 TFL, 8 QBhits, 13 STsnaps.

Yes, I think he is going to get a multi year deal for 5/season.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure lynch stats looks good...that's because Mack pushed plenty of plays his way into lynch.

I honestly thought Lynch had his best two games with Mack sidelined. The game against Buffalo was the Lynch I wish we saw all year.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I have been a Shane Ray fan since the draft.

He has for the most part either been stuck behind Miller/Ware or injured...

There is a lot of upside to be had - would love for him to be Lynch's replacement.