Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you cranky because your brilliance will be hidden behind a spoiler tag? Life is hard huh kid?
Just laughing my ass off at the biggest hypocrite on the board. I didn't think you read spoiler tags....hmmmmm?

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The Lefty who was promised. I think not.
You probably are a Dany apologist. I'd bet money she doesn't sit on the throne in the end. She wants it too much!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Here are some theories we have discussed with a twist

my original theory has been the matrix theory. John or danerys kill the night king by letting him kill them. They have the inner Targaryen fire

Here is another thought

everyone at this point thinks night king is going to raise the dead in the crypts. Can bran raise the dead also? Since they are for sure his kin and it’s still a mystery who the night king is. Or even if the night king raises them how about if it backfires on him and he can’t control them cause they are starks like benjen who survived being turned

This one is my bros theory

the lord of the rings theory. An object needs to be destroyed to kill the night king that will need to be found after they lose the war. Like the ring gave Sauron his power something is giving the night king his power. This object will likely be found north of where the wall was

All these are theories not spoilers. What do you guys think?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

my original theory has been the matrix theory. John or danerys kill the night king by letting him kill them. They have the inner Targaryen fire

Here is another thought

everyone at this point thinks night king is going to raise the dead in the crypts. Can bran raise the dead also? Since they are for sure his kin and it’s still a mystery who the night king is. Or even if the night king raises them how about if it backfires on him and he can’t control them cause they are starks like benjen who survived being turned

the lord of the rings theory. An object needs to be destroyed to kill the night king that will need to be found after they lose the war. Like the ring gave Sauron his power something is giving the night king his power. This object will likely be found north of where the wall was

No chance. Doesn't even make sense.
Bran can't raise the dead, only NK can. They will always be team NK unless there was an intervention as there was by the children of the forest with Benjen.
No object that needs to be destroyed but 1 may need to be retrieved in order to destroy NK. It's the original dragon glass dagger that was used to create him.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just laughing my ass off at the biggest hypocrite on the board. I didn't think you read spoiler tags....hmmmmm?

Still cranky because the strict adult won't let you post spoilers? Now go clean your room.

I always liked you, a little long winded, but a solid poster. I understand you love posting spoilers and I have ruined that for you, but I have confidence that you will bounce back from this tragic setback.

Pro tip: it's easy to open a spoiler and tell if you are really trying to fuck up a tv show or just saying "fuck off".

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
if they rule together, it would be the same as it is, they'd rule the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros. The Iron throne has nothing to do with Mereen and the rest of Essos. Different continent entirely. To believe they would rule together or even that Dany would take the throne, one would have to overlook the foretelling scenes in the House of the Undying where she reaches out for the throne but before touching it she leaves it to go to her baby and husband. They could appoint another to the throne but I don't find that likely either.

Back to my previous question, how would Dorne fit into that equation? Dorne is one of the 7 kingdoms, and they apparently are not in this battle and they have no motivation to bend the knee to anyone.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Only one leader of dorne left and she is watching her daughter rot in a cell along side her

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That shit is from Game of Thrones Wiki

Stark has Sansa, Arryn has the weird kid that has an add in Craig's List looking for a wet nurse, Lannister has Sersi, I have no idea who House Gardener is but the Tyrell's are all dead, as BZ noted Dorne is currently taking applications. I have no idea who the rest are. If they are left to their own devices I predict constant war. Even if Jon and Dany are willing to walk away from the throne, emphasis on IF, there will always be some that are willing to sacrifice their people to have a shot at the big chair, even if it's all melted and the whole place is burned to shit.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

That shit is from Game of Thrones Wiki

Stark has Sansa, Arryn has the weird kid that has an add in Craig's List looking for a wet nurse, Lannister has Sersi, I have no idea who House Gardener is but the Tyrell's are all dead, as BZ noted Dorne is currently taking applications. I have no idea who the rest are. If they are left to their own devices I predict constant war. Even if Jon and Dany are willing to walk away from the throne, emphasis on IF, there will always be some that are willing to sacrifice their people to have a shot at the big chair, even if it's all melted and the whole place is burned to shit.
House Gardener was the original warden's of the reach who stood against Aegon the Conqueror. Garth Greenhand refused to kneel and was roasted alive. House Tyrell (a minor house back then) decided to back Aegon and were rewarded as the new Warden's of the reach afterwards.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
if they rule together, it would be the same as it is, they'd rule the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros. The Iron throne has nothing to do with Mereen and the rest of Essos. Different continent entirely. To believe they would rule together or even that Dany would take the throne, one would have to overlook the foretelling scenes in the House of the Undying where she reaches out for the throne but before touching it she leaves it to go to her baby and husband. They could appoint another to the throne but I don't find that likely either.

This could just as easily be interpreted as she gives up the throne to Jon to be a mother and wife. Point being it says nothing about Jon's choice.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This could just as easily be interpreted as she gives up the throne to Jon to be a mother and wife. Point being it says nothing about Jon's choice.

If Dany passes on the throne to become a 1950's housewife, Jon has never shown any interest, reluctant leader from the Night's Watch to the King of the North. Can't leave the throne empty or like I said before constant war, so Gendry ? Making Arya queen which would be hysterical.

This is not my prediction, just goofing around.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Dany passes on the throne to become a 1950's housewife, Jon has never shown any interest, reluctant leader from the Night's Watch to the King of the North. Can't leave the throne empty or like I said before constant war, so Gendry ? Making Arya queen which would be hysterical.

Well was thinking more that it was a bit of misdirection from the show. They show us that scene to give the impression that Dany will not sit on the throne but in reality that is simply because her husband is sitting on the throne but she still has all the real power as to your point Jon will not be that interested in being King.

Not saying it will happen but just saying that scene can be interpreted any number of ways given the fact her current lover is the other main claimaint for the Iron Throne at this point by virtue of his parentage.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still cranky because the strict adult won't let you post spoilers? Now go clean your room.

I always liked you, a little long winded, but a solid poster. I understand you love posting spoilers and I have ruined that for you, but I have confidence that you will bounce back from this tragic setback.

Pro tip: it's easy to open a spoiler and tell if you are really trying to fuck up a tv show or just saying "fuck off".
Jamie lives until episode 6

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Speculation has been (and this is not a spoiler) that the possibility exist to abolish the throne, and usher in a form of leadership by council, with each house/region having a vote.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jamie lives until episode 6

Well unless of course his appearances in later episodes are via flashbacks or as part of the undead. Unlikely but not necessarily for him to actually be alive until episode 6

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well unless of course his appearances in later episodes are via flashbacks or as part of the undead. Unlikely but not necessarily for him to actually be alive until episode 6
hard to imaging them paying him over 1 mil per season for a few flashback scenes, which could have been previously recorded material. Not impossible, but highly unlikely.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Here is another thought

one.......no way
two.....parts I like, don't like the part about Bran doing it. The Kings of Winter...........look it up
three......or, they need to find an object that can kill the NK, I think that is more plausable

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
a5MD0Lg_700bwp.webp