In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Who's watching him light it up 5-10 for 3pt range with 28 points. Why isn't Paxson and Gar being fired right fucking now??

:oprah:

come on GarPax apologists, hurry up and defend these bum ass looooosers.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
33 pts yeah he was going Meek Mills on em. Totally bad news and hope it was a fluke.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
what if McDermott goes off for 50 tonight

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Who's watching him light it up 5-10 for 3pt range with 28 points. Why isn't Paxson and Gar being fired right fucking now??

:oprah:

come on GarPax apologists, hurry up and defend these bum ass looooosers.

Are you serious? Good grief...

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
It's Summer League...
I knew it wouldn't take long for that post. Yes, SL is meaningless and we can't make any predictions about a player from one game, bla-blah-blahh. All we know for sure is the Bulls gave up a ton to get McDermott instead of taking Gary Harris, so why shouldnt the two players be compared?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Because McDermott hasn't even played a game yet...Even then you still can't compare the two until they play in the NBA where games actually count...

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Because McDermott hasn't even played a game yet...Even then you still can't compare the two until they play in the NBA where games actually count...
They can be compared every step of the way, and when you consider what the Bulls gave up to get McDermott it only makes it worse. Nothing is definitive yet but so far, no good.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
They can be compared every step of the way, and when you consider what the Bulls gave up to get McDermott it only makes it worse. Nothing is definitive yet but so far, no good.

So far...after one of them has played a summer league game...no good. WTF?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

Ridiculous...Every player's situation, role and development is different.

You are overreacting big time.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Ridiculous...Every player's situation, role and development is different.

You are overreacting big time.
Whether I am overreacting remains to be seen. Until then, I don't like what GarPax are doing, I didn't like how much they gave up for McDermott, I didn't think the team needed a SF over a SG, and I will be waiting anxiously to see if I'm proven wrong.

czman

Liked Posts:
Whether I am overreacting remains to be seen. Until then, I don't like what GarPax are doing, I didn't like how much they gave up for McDermott, I didn't think the team needed a SF over a SG, and I will be waiting anxiously to see if I'm proven wrong.

It does not matter if you are right or wrong. You acting like a clown. I did not like the trade. I don't like the trade. There is a way to make a point. This is not.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
So far...after one of them has played a summer league game...no good. WTF?
Yes one of them that was available without trading away two other picks and taking back a worthless contract. McDermott will have to do a lot more than just match what G. Harris does for the Bulls to not be huge losers in that trade with Denver.

McDermott better be a star.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
It does not matter if you are right or wrong. You acting like a clown. I did not like the trade. I don't like the trade. There is a way to make a point. This is not.
Thanks coach.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Yes one of them that was available without trading away two other picks and taking back a worthless contract. McDermott will have to do a lot more than just match what G. Harris does for the Bulls to not be huge losers in that trade with Denver.

McDermott better be a star.

Yeah, because stars are always selected with the 11th pick in the NBA draft...

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wow... I thought all the good freak outs happened in the Bears forum. Need to hang out here more often. It's been like watching a slow moving car wreck all afternoon here.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yeah, because stars are always selected with the 11th pick in the NBA draft...
If you give up 3 draft picks and take back a shitty contract, the player you get better be a star. If you also pass up on a better player in the midst of giving up all those assets your job security should be in serious doubt. If you are GarPax and have fucked up numerous times... GTFO

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If you give up 3 draft picks and take back a shitty contract, the player you get better be a star. If you also pass up on a better player in the midst of giving up all those assets your job security should be in serious doubt. If you are GarPax and have fucked up numerous times... GTFO

Yeah because so many star players were selected with the 16th and 19th picks as well...Also, you don't know if Gary Harris is a better player yet...That's ridiculous.

How do you even know they have fucked up yet? You haven't even seen the guy play in an NBA game yet?

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yeah because so many star players were selected with the 16th and 19th picks as well...Also, you don't know if Gary Harris is a better player yet...That's ridiculous.

How do you even know they have fucked up yet? You haven't even seen the guy play in an NBA game yet?
I know that McDermott shot 2 for 8. Where the players were picked has nothing to do with it, the Bulls paid a ton for Doug so he better be worth it. If he continues to suck and Harris continues to shine, you will probably still be here defending GarPax with these damn excuses.