Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
:deer:
I didn't bump this thread champ, opinions and assholes are everywhere. To each his own.
This is, by far, the funniest post you've made. Papa Wheelie makes a brilliant post, and you respond to 9 words.

Not to mention earlier in this thread you said the following:
Korver has proven to be a legit offensive weapon that consistently hit clutch shots and his shot has been more reliable. MCD has shown that he is more athletic, more aggressive, and can consistently get to the foul line but I wouldn't say he's proven that he's better or more useful than Korver.
So Korver is a one-dimensional shooter, while McD can also shoot, but is also more athletic, aggressive, and get to the foul line. However, those attributes you won't even give McD as being more useful than Korver.

You had a meltdown. You're a fool. Just admit it, and be done with it.

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
Is that your opinion or are you just being an asshole?

Either way, "worthy of being bumped"....thanks I guess.
Sorry you missed it but we've ran this course already, nothing has changed, been proven, or disproved. G. Harris has played two poor games against the Bulls and been pretty decent in limited time against most other teams. Time will reveal, I have no problem accepting anything so if we are all lucky I will be wrong, but not even close yet.

I thought opinions were assholes? :lol: Anyhow, no I'm not. I've read some of your other posts. You're no dummy, and you're no troll, but this thread was definitely worthy of being bumped. However, when you make more posts like this, don't be surprised if the thread is bumped again. :dunno:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Is that your opinion or are you just being an asshole?

Either way, "worthy of being bumped"....thanks I guess.
Sorry you missed it but we've ran this course already, nothing has changed, been proven, or disproved. G. Harris has played two poor games against the Bulls and been pretty decent in limited time against most other teams. Time will reveal, I have no problem accepting anything so if we are all lucky I will be wrong, but not even close yet.

One thing has been proven, nothing has been shown so far that excuses the fit you had over a relatively benign subject. I mean, its not like it was Dumars ignoring Carmelo for Darko. You blew it way out of proportion. That is why people bump the thread.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
to defend Xplosive Melo had just resigned with New York and Gary Harris going off was kinda of salt in the wound and this thread was the result of that

he overreacted and i think he knows that

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
[video=youtube;hTOKJTRHMdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw[/video]

:smug2:

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
But seriously....

This is, by far, the funniest post you've made. Papa Wheelie makes a brilliant post, and you respond to 9 words.

Not to mention earlier in this thread you said the following:

So Korver is a one-dimensional shooter, while McD can also shoot, but is also more athletic, aggressive, and get to the foul line. However, those attributes you won't even give McD as being more useful than Korver.

You had a meltdown. You're a fool. Just admit it, and be done with it.
MCD hasn't shown to be more useful than Korver at all. He's played a bunch of minutes and had some bad games and some good games. He is far from proven but I will admit there's nothing he's shown for me to be down on him. I was pissed and thats that, I said that a month or so ago so move on or don't because as I've said before GusPus ... IDGAF.

I thought opinions were assholes? :lol: Anyhow, no I'm not. I've read some of your other posts. You're no dummy, and you're no troll, but this thread was definitely worthy of being bumped. However, when you make more posts like this, don't be surprised if the thread is bumped again. :dunno:
I'm cool, and don't mind taking as much as I dish out. I don't like having a team that hasn't reached the finals since the fucking 90's. At the end of the day i want Chicago to have the best teams in every sport and if the management can't get that done, they need to be fired PERIOD. 2003 was a long time ago so I will continue to critical of moves by Paxson that I don't agree with, in the big picture who cares what I think. Like I said, opinions and assholes....

One thing has been proven, nothing has been shown so far that excuses the fit you had over a relatively benign subject. I mean, its not like it was Dumars ignoring Carmelo for Darko. You blew it way out of proportion. That is why people bump the thread.
They can bump all they wish, I dont see anything as proven, all we've seen are signs that McDerm doesn't look like a bust. So until furhter notice the fire GarPax campaign is obviously on hold and I'm happy to look forward to the regular season.

to defend Xplosive Melo had just resigned with New York and Gary Harris going off was kinda of salt in the wound and this thread was the result of that

he overreacted and i think he knows that
Thanks for the assist bro, I owe you one in the future if you ever needs a devils advocate.

:bullbang:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bump

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
so both are trash

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;0JqrwjrgANQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0JqrwjrgANQ[/video]

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Ahhh.... He who laughs last huh???

Hopefully this miserable FO will FINALLY be put to rest after this embarrassing collapse against a very beatable Celtics team.

giphy.gif