CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oh great Adolphus........Educate me please oh great one. As you sit on the tower of babble, how can we mere mortals even approach your great intellectual acumen. YOu really have a very high opinion of yourself don't you? On what it is based, pray tell????
Code, Clone, Jos, BNB, FirstTimer, Hou, Pooh, and Diddy are the top posters on this forum. I would never question any of their NBA IQ. I disagree with them from time to time, but when I do I know I will be engaged in a great debate that is rooted in fact and statistic. So no, I wouldn't say I have a high opinion of myself in this or any other forum.

I just happen to think you're a fucking moron.

Also, Bears Pride - I haven't seen a lot of your posts in this forum, or maybe I just overlook them sometimes. That being said, you're a pretty damn good poster as well.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Hold up.....we're really slamming GarPax for not getting DWade when a. Denver, Detroit, Toronto, and most importantly - Miami wasn't willing to make the trade with Pax, and b. the biggest offer was Donyell Marshall?

Why is this clown allowed to post in this forum? Just fucking awful.

Code, Clone, Jos, BNB, FirstTimer, Hou, Pooh, and Diddy are the top posters on this forum. I would never question any of their NBA IQ. I disagree with them from time to time, but when I do I know I will be engaged in a great debate that is rooted in fact and statistic. So no, I wouldn't say I have a high opinion of myself in this or any other forum.

Also, Bears Pride - I haven't seen a lot of your posts in this forum, or maybe I just overlook them sometimes. That being said, you're a pretty damn good poster as well.
OMG I'm heartbroken I didn't make the cut... and are you really starting a campaign to ban me because you don't agree with an opinion? Grow up dude.

1. If anyone needs to banned maybe its you for comments like: "The OP sucks aids riddled dicks", sounds like a pretty personal attack to me.

2. If a damn message board/forum is nothing more than a circle jerk for clowns who all have to agree with each other or be banned... Its doomed to fail business wise anyway.

3. I really don't give a damn one way or the other of your opinion or anyone that agrees with you.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
OMG I'm heartbroken I didn't make the cut... and are you really starting a campaign to ban me because you don't agree with an opinion? Grow up dude.

1. If anyone needs to banned maybe its you for comments like: "The OP sucks aids riddled dicks", sounds like a pretty personal attack to me.

2. If a damn message board/forum is nothing more than a circle jerk for clowns who all have to agree with each other or be banned... Its doomed to fail business wise anyway.

3. I really don't give a damn one way or the other of your opinion or anyone that agrees with you.

Actually, I will xcampaign to ban you for the simple reason that you are n Idiot!!!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Half the people on that list disagree with each other all the time...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Sorry, I neglected to include you in my list Anytime.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I say too much dumb shit to be on anyone's good posters list.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
managed to find a thread on a forum talking about it

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=5125

so they would offer Jay Williams+7 for 3

but refused to trade 7+Marshall for 4?

That was the only trade being offered. Like I said before, Riley was not trading the #5 pick for anything unless it meant moving up to get Bosh, whom he was masturbating over during pre-draft workouts. When Bosh went #4, Riley went with Wade. There was never any Donyell Marshall deal out there so I have no clue where he pulled that rumor from.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That was the only trade being offered. Like I said before, Riley was not trading the #5 pick for anything unless it meant moving up to get Bosh, whom he was masturbating over during pre-draft workouts. When Bosh went #4, Riley went with Wade. There was never any Donyell Marshall deal out there so I have no clue where he pulled that rumor from.
The internet.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

This is rather far from the truth. In fact, the majority of the time we disagree with each other, however we have the maturity to carry ourselves in respectful banter while using facts to back up our claims and opinions. We don't resort to petty name-calling when our opinions don't meet, or spout outrageous accusations with no basis in fact, or contradict ourselves in every other post. We prefer to think before we talk or type which, sadly, is not the case for a lot of posters on these forums.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To be fair to Donyell Marshall, didn't he tie the record for most 3s in a game?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Hey, Gus. You have not proven a damn bit to me in anything that I've read that you have posted. And I really do no think that you are anything more than an egotistical person who thinks that you somehow know that what you say is true. The thing is, Gus, is that I know how smart that I am and you really do not measure up. Smart people understand how argument works. They know how debate works. You obviously do not. So, Gus, before you again want any of us to believe that you are somehow smart, try to latch onto an issue and make a logical well thought out argument. We haven't seen any evidence of this in my experience thus far. Are you saving it for posterity? Please, oh please, educate the masses from your self appointed place on Mt. Olympus.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actually, I will xcampaign to ban you for the simple reason that you are n Idiot!!!

This is a fucking great example of a brain on drugs:)

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Below is a fucking great example of a brain on drugs:)

gb-rondo02sp12.JPG

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Just going to bump this for bump sake. Only pre-season but still.

Harris: 20min 0-2 0pts, 2rbs 2asst. < McBuckets 26min 5-8 (3/4 from 3) 16pts 5rbs 2asst.

Doug is a better rebounder and defender than I thought he would be even in preseason. If he could drop a bit of body fat % to gain a bit of quickness along with getting stronger, he is going to be scary if he plays consistently like this as a rookie. :kermit:

On another note, the other part of the trade, Nurkic looked great.