GDT Chicago vs Vancouver

howcho

Liked Posts:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
gdt_zpsda9d2bf7.jpg
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Art by ROBERT ULLMAN[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]haven't done a gdt in years, thought to sneak this in.[/font]

Click here to view the article

supraman

Liked Posts:
The only issue is the vancouver blonde isnt rioting

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about one of you useless mods edit the thread title to reflect the important information for this upcoming losing streak.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I'm interested in seeing who the Canucks start. I put money on Schneider but wouldn't be shocked if they start Lou due to his shut out last night. Logic says it will be Schneider. Don't matter to me the Hawks are going to pepper the shit out of whoever it is. Canucks right now are doing that strange bad defense good defense game in and game out. They played good D the other night so perhaps it the shit defense on Friday? Don't matter Hawks are still going to pepper them.

Seabrook will be on Kassian all night and without him showing net presence then Kassian is useless. Don't matter though because the Hawks are going to pepper them.

In all honesty the Canucks don't have the depth to deal with the Hawks. All the Hawks have to do tomorrow is show up to play and play their game and it's a W.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Team 1040 reported this afternoon that Logongo (sic) gets the start

howcho

Liked Posts:
Here are a couple of better looking ones....

hoserettes.jpg

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I'm getting old when cartoon characters get me hot and bothered.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Love the Louongo snow angles.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I can see us dropping this game but hopefully a point out of it, and beating the Flamers.

Mach29

Liked Posts:
I can see us dropping this game but hopefully a point out of it, and beating the Flamers.

You can't be serious....... We win 4-2. No Kesler, no team. As long as the Sedins don't gang up on Keith.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Hawks come out as flat as they've done the last couple of games I could see it being a difficult night. I have a feeling Luongo is going to stand on his head, it seems all the goalies have done this against the Hawks lately. Could go either way, 1-2 goal difference again. Try getting at least a point.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
If the Hawks come out as flat as they've done the last couple of games I could see it being a difficult night. I have a feeling Luongo is going to stand on his head, it seems all the goalies have done this against the Hawks lately. Could go either way, 1-2 goal difference again. Try getting at least a point.

One day, I pray you can enjoy the Hawks and foresee a victory against a good opponent.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Also lol at the upcoming losing streak Stu.

Howcho brings us sexy cartoon bitches, what do you bring but some mundane graphics? We want DA BITCHES!!!!!!!

Ton

Liked Posts:
The Lugongshow saga continues.

"See everyone, he is worth something!" - Gillis

"Then keep him." - Everyone

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I think they'd be better keeping Luongo and trading Schnieder

Ton's good pal Haeckel had another funny blog...

"But to my mind, at the heart of what was once an intense rivalry, was a contention over supremacy in the West. I'm not sure (yet) that the Blackhawks are in that conversation—in spite of their league-leading 13 points in 7 games"

So...even though they're without a regulation loss...and 1pt behind SJ for the league lead (who has played 5 of their 7 at home..and the Hawks are opposite)...the Hawks aren't in the conversation even for being tops in the Conference. Simply because they could have lost those games.

But since he puts a "yet" in there...in a few weeks when the Hawks are still on top - he'll backtrack by saying - "Well, I said they could be there and they proved me right by still winning...so I was right"

Ton, your pal over there is a joke. I know you're BFF's with him...but have him get a grip.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lou either melts down or stands on his head against this team. Lets hope for the before mentioned meltdown with snow angels and tears...

Hope Bollig is dressed tonight.