GDT Chicago vs Vancouver

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Serious with what? Hossa not wanting to do it? Why is it sacrilegious that he doesn't like doing them? Lots of players don't like or feel comfy doing them

Just as some guys are average/below avg players are really good at them - some really good players may not be. Why is that so asinine?

Sharp hit the cross bar the last game...why not let him shoot again

If Sharp doesnt shoot...the same people would be pissing and moaning 'why does so and so go instead of Sharp'

Ton

Liked Posts:
Serious with what? Hossa not wanting to do it? Why is it sacrilegious that he doesn't like doing them? Lots of players don't like or feel comfy doing them

Just as some guys are average/below avg players are really good at them - some really good players may not be. Why is that so asinine?

Sharp hit the cross bar the last game...why not let him shoot again

If Sharp doesnt shoot...the same people would be pissing and moaning 'why does so and so go instead of Sharp'

It's part of the game. Some people don't like backchecking but they do it anyway to help their team. The guy makes $5 million a year, if Q calls his name he's not going say "I won't do it" lol.

Sharp has never been good at shootouts, he's like 8 for 41 or something like that now. Time to try someone else. It doesn't have to be Hossa, since he doesn't like doing shootouts apparently. Lame excuse though.

It's not a big deal, just wonder why Q needs to put Sharp in there. Frolik scored on that penalty shot against Schneider, I believe it was last year, and that was a pretty nice goal. Bolland had a nice move last year, maybe he would have been one of the three if he didn't get hurt, I don't know. Saad was having a helluva game, Stalberg has had success before, I didn't mind Leddy as the 4th shooter.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
well I said this game was not going to be pretty and all of those who said 4-2 need to stop putting that score every fucking game. Anyway Lou played good, even though he was lucky many times, he did steal that win for that team. I think we started off a little off and started playing in the third. I'll take the point...6-0-2 is still amazing knowing 6 games came on the road and all have points in them...on to the Flames...I hope they show up tonight. And by the way where is the thread for the Flamers!!!!! god who ever is in charge of thread is a SLACKER!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any word on Bolland's lower body injury or if they are calling someone up for Calgary?

Ton

Liked Posts:
Any word on Bolland's lower body injury or if they are calling someone up for Calgary?

No word yet.

I doubt they'll get someone to Calgary in time, but if someone does need to be called up I hope Pirri gets his chance. I doubt it though, they'll probably roll with Toews, Shaw, Kruger, Mayers down the middle if Bolland is out.

R K

I think PMX hits it right on the head. Similar to a certain #10 not playing Center.

Just sayin. Although tonight would be a perfect time, without BOLLAND, to put #10 at Center. Whether he likes it, or not.

The Mule

Liked Posts:
TCD is popular! He'd better not expect special treatment now.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More like "Why isn't Saad doing the shootout?" It isn't like Sharp isn't doing anything....

.... and to add insult to injury, he brings in Leddy after Sharp? Please explain that one to me.

I thought Saad earned a shot at it last night too.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think PMX hits it right on the head. Similar to a certain #10 not playing Center.

Just sayin. Although tonight would be a perfect time, without BOLLAND, to put #10 at Center. Whether he likes it, or not.

Did you just get this issue in the mail?

[attachment=77:hawkssoap.jpg]