GDT Chicago vs Vancouver

R K

I didn't include you in the Tab class of fans.

And again I don't think the Hawks get to where they were without Huet.

And I'm pretty sure he's not playing in the NHL by choice. He had several teams inquire about him but "chose" to stay where he was when the Lockout was announced.

I never said he was great either, I said he wasn't terrible, his contract was. Neither GOALIE was great that year.

I'd take him over EMERY in a fucking second.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I didn't include you in the Tab class of fans.

And again I don't think the Hawks get to where they were without Huet.

Well, fair enough. I just disagree. And I liked Huet, defended him countless times. Hip hip Huet! Lol!

R K

if he has been appropriately priced there wouldn't have been such a backlash IMO.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fuckin retards in Vancouver are complaining about the referee pairing tonight already.... BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME STARTS.

God I hate everything about that city except Mulebinsky.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Love all the chirping about Keith needing to answer the bell. Yea Keith will fight Hackssian as soon as Bollig gets his round with Daniel Sedin who made the same chicken shit hit FIRST.

Fucking idiots.... every fan of the Vancouver Canucks.

Enjoy another fucking 44 years of failure you morons and shut your cock garages!

Ton

Liked Posts:
if he has been appropriately priced there wouldn't have been such a backlash IMO.

If they were the same price, I'd probably take Huet over Emery too. I never thought Huet was terrible, I just wasn't sure if he could be the "horse" the Hawks needed him to be as a #1 goaltender. He obviously proved he couldn't, but as a back-up I think he would be good. One of those Hedberg types that can't start every game but give you a good stretch of hockey.

I was checking out the 2009-10 team, remember Radek Smolenak? What a failed experiment that was haha. Andrew Ebbett was on that team too.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Love all the chirping about Keith needing to answer the bell. Yea Keith will fight Hackssian as soon as Bollig gets his round with Daniel Sedin who made the same chicken shit hit FIRST.

Enjoy another fucking 44 years of failure you morons and shut your cock garages!

Keith fighting a Canuck? He better shave his head this time.

R K

The Sedin hit was right in front of us. How that was NOT a penalty is the example of why NHL Officiating is a JOKE and players retaliate like Keith did.

Fuck them!

R K

If they were the same price, I'd probably take Huet over Emery too. I never thought Huet was terrible, I just wasn't sure if he could be the "horse" the Hawks needed him to be as a #1 goaltender. He obviously proved he couldn't, but as a back-up I think he would be good. One of those Hedberg types that can't start every game but give you a good stretch of hockey.

I was checking out the 2009-10 team, remember Radek Smolenak? What a failed experiment that was haha. Andrew Ebbett was on that team too.

Bet Tabby wouldn't know who Smolenak is. In fact I bet he'd have a hard time telling you who we traded Barker for. Bet "Leddy" is all that would come back.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Man the Canucks are starting to already look like they wanna lose this game.

From management down to fans, their organization is just awful.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Bet Tabby wouldn't know who Smolenak is. In fact I bet he'd have a hard time telling you who we traded Barker for. Bet "Leddy" is all that would come back.

This obsession with Tab is borderline certifiably insane. I hate JJ and I don't even talk about him this much, are you sure you don't want to blow him?

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:

Who is this tabby you speak of? From the descriptions sounds a lot like Dave Kaplan.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Who is this tabby you speak of? From the descriptions sounds a lot like Dave Kaplan.

Tab Bamford, search him on Google. Nothing like Kaplan. Even JJ is better than Kaplan.

At least Tab and JJ aren't puppets like Kaplan. They are strongly opinionated bloggers so not everyone is going to agree with them. Although I think JJ writes more controversial topics in order to generate hits for hockeybuzz. I think Tab does that from time to time too, he's not perfect, but out of all the bloggers out there I think he is the best -- this isn't including reporters such as Chris Kuc and Adam Jahns. Or myself -- but I'm biased, LOL! Nah I know I suck, but someone has to write something for our fly-by traffic. They are important too!

R K

Just like Kaplan.

The only one I want to blow me Tony is YOU in your tie..... I'm sure you'll be good at it!

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Tab Bamford, search him on Google. Nothing like Kaplan. Even JJ is better than Kaplan.

At least Tab and JJ aren't puppets like Kaplan. They are strongly opinionated bloggers so not everyone is going to agree with them. Although I think JJ writes more controversial topics in order to generate hits for hockeybuzz. I think Tab does that from time to time too, he's not perfect, but out of all the bloggers out there I think he is the best -- this isn't including reporters such as Chris Kuc and Adam Jahns. Or myself -- but I'm biased, LOL! Nah I know I suck, but someone has to write something for our fly-by traffic.

Kuc and Tracy are clearly under strict orders to give no insight into the team or game that you couldn't just gather from watching the games. Horrible reporting we get from them.

R K

Kuc and Tracy are clearly under strict orders to give no insight into the team or game that you couldn't just gather from watching the games. Horrible reporting we get from them.

My guess is Kuc and Tracy are exactly where Tabs gets his information from. LOL

Ton

Liked Posts:
Just like Kaplan.

The only one I want to blow me Tony is YOU in your tie..... I'm sure you'll be good at it!

How is he like Kaplan? They both actually have opinions, whether they are dumb or not, Kaplan just takes someone else's word for it and runs a story.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
The Sedin hit was right in front of us. How that was NOT a penalty is the example of why NHL Officiating is a JOKE and players retaliate like Keith did.

Fuck them!

Yea... I just hope the Hacknucks team is more worried about going after Keith than playing hockey. Would be a nice 2 points against these losers.

Please light Luongo up.... PLEASE.

Damn this would be an amazing game to have Carcillo playing, can you imagine how pissed he'd make Burrows/Bieksa?

Ton

Liked Posts:
I like Chris Kuc and Tracey Myers. I don't go to them for personal opinion, I go to them for facts.

Regardless, you'll be hard-pressed to find a reporter that says their opinion. That went out the door with Josh Mora. If you want opinion, it's about finding the right blog that suits your taste. I don't read Tab very often because I'm busy around here and I write myself, but if there was another blogger out there that I appreciate reading it would be him. Sometimes I don't mind Sam Fels either.

I almost never agree with JJ. Most of the folks at ChicagoNow and Bleacher Report suck. I write on The Hockey Writers as well and my competition is very much in line with the term "puppet" since all they promote there is articles that get them hits.

I hope someday that IHN becomes the #1 source out there. I can't stand most of info these other sites spew. All they are doing is creating controversial topics for hits. The most hits we got on this site was this article. Which goes to show that crap sells in this industry -- although I thought I handled that article the correct way without going over the top, it's still an example that the title means more than the content.

The Mule

Liked Posts:
The fuckin retards in Vancouver are complaining about the referee pairing tonight already.... BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME STARTS.

God I hate everything about that city except Mulebinsky.

There are other things to love, but it's hard to find them. When I come to Chicago you can all show me good times.