Just win.</p>

No OT</p>

4-2</p>

niner</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crawford is healthy, but darling is starting.

Bickell on first line. .. saad on fourth line.

Third line is versteeg - Richards - Morin

Lmfao

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="236992" data-time="1414686266">
<div>

Crawford is healthy, but darling is starting.

Bickell on first line. .. saad on fourth line.

Third line is versteeg - Richards - Morin

Lmfao</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

This is some sort of trick or treat thing right.... it's the trick part.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Q's trying to get Saad going and a demotion might be a way to do it. Obviously nothing else Q may have done has worked.

Bickell to honest looked good against the Ducks. He was one of only a few forwards willing to take the puck to the front of the net.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody buy Richards a goal...</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
Morin finally buries one or two tonight. He's shooting more than anyone on the team, and goddamn, he's got a quick release.</p>

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="236990" data-time="1414685626">
<div>

Just win.</p>

No OT</p>

4-2</p>

niner</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Roger...</p>

</p>

</p>

HUH?</p>

</p>

airplane-autopilot.jpg
</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saad on the 4th line?!?!?</p>

</p>

</p>

tbh-i-am-using-this-meme-to-lighten-the-mood-in-our-office-this-week-after.jpg
</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I missed the goal darling gave up. But I am going to assume he sucks now

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Ottawa has the worst arena dj I have ever heard

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="237002" data-time="1414720878">
<div>

Ottawa has the worst arena dj I have ever heard</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Whatcho talkin' bout Willis? I heard Slayer AND Iron Maiden.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently, only Hossa is allowed to shoot when we have a PP in overtime.  I've got to think that if Q was changing the lines around every period, or maybe after every shift, instead of every game, we wouldn't be having to go to OT or a shootout against teams we should be beating easily.  Nice assist by Bickell on Ryan's goal.  I predict he'll replace Saad on the 4th line in Toronto.  It'll be a nice surprise for Bickell's family & friends in attendance for the game.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember, Bickell tied the game in Game 6, so the Blackhawks have to baby him until he has 2 points in one game sometime in February. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="237004" data-time="1414730396">
<div>

Whatcho talkin' bout Willis? I heard Slayer AND Iron Maiden.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I didn't hear any of that, I heard a bunch of shit and 12 year old DMX and other random non-sense.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="237005" data-time="1414736893">
<div>

Apparently, only Hossa is allowed to shoot when we have a PP in overtime.  I've got to think that if Q was changing the lines around every period, or maybe after every shift, instead of every game, we wouldn't be having to go to OT or a shootout against teams we should be beating easily.  Nice assist by Bickell on Ryan's goal.  I predict he'll replace Saad on the 4th line in Toronto.  It'll be a nice surprise for Bickell's family & friends in attendance for the game.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

This was driving me nuts, take the fucking shot keith...</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="237011" data-time="1414766078">
<div>

This was driving me nuts, take the fucking shot keith...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Really hard to take a fucking shot...when you're not setup for a one-timer. He has to catch the puck across his body and then try to shoot through a defender that had plenty of time to get into position. The Hawks' PP is total fucking clownshoes. Watch every other team in the NHL and they have, or rotate, a righty and a lefty up to the points on each side. Not the Hawks. They are content with being COMPLETELY predictable. That isn't on Keith. That's on the coaching staff. You have to have TWO shooting options up high in that situation.</p>

</p>

The Hawks are very much in disarray right now, and that has to fall on management/coaching.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="237012" data-time="1414766491">
<div>

Really hard to take a fucking shot...when you're not setup for a one-timer. He has to catch the puck across his body and then try to shoot through a defender that had plenty of time to get into position. The Hawks' PP is total fucking clownshoes. Watch every other team in the NHL and they have, or rotate, a righty and a lefty up to the points on each side. Not the Hawks. They are content with being COMPLETELY predictable. That isn't on Keith. That's on the coaching staff. You have to have TWO shooting options up high in that situation.</p>

</p>

The Hawks are very much in disarray right now, and that has to fall on management/coaching.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea... 6-3-1 while starting their 3rd string goalie for 3 straight games.  Such disarray.</p>

</p>

Such disarray that they are only on pace for 107 points this year.</p>

</p>

Such disarray with the 3rd best PK in the league too.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="237012" data-time="1414766491">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

Bullshit, he had several opportunties to take it. Not to mention several opportunities to set himself up for it like Hoss was doing only they were covering Hoss. The puck even cycled down low and it came back out to him and no one would take any kind of action other than getting it over to Hoss. he already had his two points it was like they were trying to get him a meaningless 3rd like it would be some sort of hat trick or something. they were like 6 feet from each other playing hot potato.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="237013" data-time="1414768981">
<div>

Yea... 6-3-1 while starting their 3rd string goalie for 3 straight games.  Such disarray.</p>

</p>

Such disarray that they are only on pace for 107 points this year.</p>

</p>

Such disarray with the 3rd best PK in the league too.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

To bad with all the free OT points 107 ain't what it used to be... but it's still good for 7th highest last year. I'm not worried about this team yet, I would have worried if they continued to struggle to score. I would have worried if that was Crawford. But they got the win they needed to get to snap the downward trend and their starting goalie still hasn't lost in regulation.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You realize Keith is left handed and it is impossible to take a one timer when the puck is being passed from your right?</p>