Getting a new cat

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Urblock - My dog has to be muzzled and sedated when I take him to the vet because of how unstable he is but i still refuse to train the dog, but I am going to tell everyone on CCS that I am getting a kitten.

HHM - Rango will rip the kitten to shreds.

Urblock - how dare you?!?!?!?!??!

All of CCS -
giphy.gif

IKR????

@Urblock - when my grandkids come over I have to chain my psychotic dog up in the basement, so I'm getting a kitten for them to play with that won't maim them

@HeHateMe - you're getting your grandkids dog food to play with?

@Urblock - I hate your guts and hope you die, hehateme

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question, why the long wait to just take the thing home with ya? Makes no sense and seems melodramatic.

And not trying to mean and it's all good for Urblock that he's getting a cat but what do cats do besides get their hair all over the fuckin' place?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Question, why the long wait to just take the thing home with ya? Makes no sense and seems melodramatic.

And not trying to mean and it's all good for Urblock that he's getting a cat but what do cats do besides get their hair all over the fuckin' place?
get eaten

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My brother and I found a stray cat once and we lured it back to our house and started feeding it so it stuck around for awhile. We named it Boots. He ended up getting hit by a car. I hope @Urblock cat has a better life but I have my doubts. RIP

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My brother and I found a stray cat once and we lured it back to our house and started feeding it so it stuck around for awhile. We named it Boots. He ended up getting hit by a car. I hope @Urblock cat has a better life but I have my doubts. RIP
My cats have always lived inside. Rough life outside in the country for cats

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The cat in the avi looks like he has had a hard online life, and too much jose.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's great. Ready to come to us in 3 weeks. Nice to hold him
Again I ask, why the long wait? Is it part of the "adoption" process? I'm not a cat person but before we got our last dog I had another lined up to adopt that seemed like the perfect choice. Wife and kids loved it and we were approved to adopt it and then, last minute, the "foster parents" of the pup decided they wanted to keep him as their own. Feelings were hurt.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Again I ask, why the long wait? Is it part of the "adoption" process? I'm not a cat person but before we got our last dog I had another lined up to adopt that seemed like the perfect choice. Wife and kids loved it and we were approved to adopt it and then, last minute, the "foster parents" of the pup decided they wanted to keep him as their own. Feelings were hurt.
It took us at least 6 weeks to be approved to adopt a cat when I lived in NYC. They vet you hard because they don't want you dumping it off again within 2 weeks

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It took us at least 6 weeks to be approved to adopt a cat when I lived in NYC. They vet you hard because they don't want you dumping it off again within 2 weeks
That's how it was with the attempted adoption of the dog I mentioned. Even that surprised me a bit cause figured they'd be glad to find someone to take him, much like a pound. Still, it makes more sense than it would in the case of a cat adoption. Dogs require a lot more work and patience. All you have to do for a cat is get a litter box for it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m keeping this cat in my thoughts and prayers. Lord knows what this poor cat will have to put up with when his owner decides to wet his whistle.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol one time I wanted a mouser because mouse issues and asked to foster a cat and they were cool until I said It was for mousing. Smh.