Getting a new cat

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
On another note pa in law was short on barn cats and asked the same thing out front and got stink eyed

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again I ask, why the long wait? Is it part of the "adoption" process? I'm not a cat person but before we got our last dog I had another lined up to adopt that seemed like the perfect choice. Wife and kids loved it and we were approved to adopt it and then, last minute, the "foster parents" of the pup decided they wanted to keep him as their own. Feelings were hurt.

Kittens too young to be taken from mother???

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kittens too young to be taken from mother???

I know it's trendy to hate cats, and am so in solidarity with @Urblock on this one, but our current cat was discovered with his litter with their whiskers cut off so they couldn't find their way around as kittens. I still can't get over what kind of fucking asshole(s) would do that.

He also was the runt and grew to 26 pounds of pure muscle, so I hope find them again.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's my guess too.
He's 5 weeks old. The owners want him to stay with his mother for 2 or 3 weeks. I know some of you are worried about my dog hurting him but Rango was raised with a cat. He loves kids and animals. Grown people get warned and if they still fuck with him...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The cat we adopted was 2 years old. Still took 6 weeks. Thanks

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
XNsjHHK.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know it's trendy to hate cats, and am so in solidarity with @Urblock on this one, but our current cat was discovered with his litter with their whiskers cut off so they couldn't find their way around as kittens. I still can't get over what kind of fucking asshole(s) would do that.

He also was the runt and grew to 26 pounds of pure muscle, so I hope find them again.
I luv cats. We are Mainecoonbros. That's why I dont want urblock to feed rango a kitty

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Question, why the long wait to just take the thing home with ya? Makes no sense and seems melodramatic.

And not trying to mean and it's all good for Urblock that he's getting a cat but what do cats do besides get their hair all over the fuckin' place?
Can't speak for anyone else's cats, but ours kill any bugs/spiders that manage to get into the house and watch hockey with me (they will literally sit there and watch the TV when the 'hawks are on). To each their own though. I compare dogs to young kids and cats to roommates. Cats can feed, drink, and use the litter box on their own (and yes, I know there are roommates who don't). Dogs you gotta stay on top of that unless you want hound cable in the living room.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm out of the loop. So Urblock's wife got a raise, and he bought a cat?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I don't get the dramatics of this thread...it seems as if @Urblock is doing what he does best, attention whoring.

"hey guys, just to let you know I am getting Rango some dog food in roughly 5 weeks but thought you should know now."

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The drama seems real. I'm not getting it either.

Stop it.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
this thread sucks

I respectfully disagree. This thread displays the very best of the best of what CCS has to offer, the veritable creme de la creme of witty repartee. In short this thread, should be stickied at the top the entire internet, as a shining example to the universe of what mankind is capable of, when at it's very best.