Getting a new cat

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I respectfully disagree. This thread displays the very best of the best of what CCS has to offer, the veritable creme de la creme of witty repartee. In short this thread, should be stickied at the top the entire internet, as a shining example to the universe of what mankind is capable of, when at it's very best.
I just hope the kitty doesn't get eaten alive.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that cat in your avatar looks sick. Is he OK?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
By Tuesday you'll be able to restring that lacrosse stick you use to fling rango dumps over the fence.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
9 weeks old and first thing Justice did was start a fight with Rango. Rango said fuck this and walked away with the baby cat following him

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
9 weeks old and first thing Justice did was start a fight with Rango. Rango said fuck this and walked away with the baby cat following him
We'll maybe now you got 2 pussies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not believing this at all.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Little fucker put bite on my wife, me and Rango.

Cat's don't usually do that. Sounds like you might have a psycho, if that kitten doesn't settle down you have to keep her away from the GK's. May be forced to make a hard decision.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cat's don't usually do that. Sounds like you might have a psycho, if that kitten doesn't settle down you have to keep her away from the GK's. May be forced to make a hard decision.
Psycho will fit in here just fine. GKs will make it work. He goes too crazy Rango will kill him