glory days

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
am I part of these glory days? or are my only glory days back when I ran for a 100 threw 2 tds and had a sac and a pick back at dear old poca high?

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
am I part of these glory days? or are my only glory days back when I ran for a 100 threw 2 tds and had a sac and a pick back at dear old poca high?

Psssh...you call those glory days. In 12 years of football I had 1 catch for 9 yards, 1 interception, 2 fumble recoveries and 1 tackle.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Psssh...you call those glory days. In 12 years of football I had 1 catch for 9 yards, 1 interception, 2 fumble recoveries and 1 tackle.

the above post was in one game mang...I dunno hth I didn't end up goin pro...outside my drug addictions and 6 baby mommas u would think I coulda went instant pro in todays nfl

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
the above post was in one game mang...I dunno hth I didn't end up goin pro...outside my drug addictions and 6 baby mommas u would think I coulda went instant pro in todays nfl
I started a game at receiver once cause the starter went ineligible. We were playing the worst team in the conference that we routinely beat by 50 points (not exaggerating). And our QB, one of my best friends, didn't throw to me once. To this day I still give him shit for it, in a lighthearted manner of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
got any band pictures from back in the day?

VICTOR_RECORDING_GROUP.jpg

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is on the radio. Reminded me of the good times. Like this thread.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
If 4chan taught me anything useful for this thread, it is definitely OP is a ***.

Edit: Apparently F@g is the one thing we can't say here. Well Fuck Shit Cunt Bitch