Guns

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
5 minutes for a revolver, an hour for an AR, everything else in between.

How TF does it take an hour to clean an AR15? I mean you can take the fucking thing apart and put it back together entirely inside of an hour if you are even reasonably practiced at it.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
How TF does it take an hour to clean an AR15? I mean you can take the fucking thing apart and put it back together entirely inside of an hour if you are even reasonably practiced at it.

As I have confessed previously, much to my great dismay I am mechanically inept, and I have owned so many guns over the years that I have to re-learn the workings of the AR and other long arms every time. I just suck at it.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
As I have confessed previously, much to my great dismay I am mechanically inept, and I have owned so many guns over the years that I have to re-learn the workings of the AR and other long arms every time. I just suck at it.

That's fair. I guess if that kind of stuff doesn't come naturally to you I could see how it would seem like a giant PITA puzzle that you have to relearn every time.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

My buddy has an AR. I'm not really a fan of firing it off at the gun range. I prefer pistols. I think he just got a shotgun, which I would love to fire off and see how that feels. I wouldn't mind getting one for home security if I felt I could easily handle it. Right now my S&W would easily get the job done, but I definitely need more ammo.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@Montucky

When I think of your gun holsters, for some reason I picture them bedazzled with Bears colored rhinestones. Can you confirm?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love me some 'Wheel guns'.......

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Love me some 'Wheel guns'.......

With the new land, I am thinking of picking up a Cimarron thunderer to plink with... an homage to Doc Holliday's colt.

Always wanted to screw around with quick draws and I finally have the time, money, and location.

The bonus is that the reproduction is single action so I won't be in danger of shooting my foot off.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
901C8999-2933-49BC-AD90-703CA96E7A7B.jpeg
Only my third wheel gun. Exceeds my expectations probably end up getting the 4” one also and hunt down the new anaconda also. With cz buying out colt we have a legit company backing up the firearm brand now

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
View attachment 11853
Only my third wheel gun. Exceeds my expectations probably end up getting the 4” one also and hunt down the new anaconda also. With cz buying out colt we have a legit company backing up the firearm brand now
The Python is on my list. I gave my oldest, my GP100, so I can have the excuse that I need to add a .357 to my collection

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
View attachment 11853
It's great to see the resurgence of the Colt 'Snake guns'.........the full length barrel shroud and vent-rib have always been fucking gorgeous. Nobody does a better finish than Colt either.......is that considered 'Ultimate Stainless'?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Nothing on the box says it’s the “bright” model but I know the king cobra and cobra both have a “bright” model. As for python I think there are only two options the 6 and 4 inch versions

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.
This man champions trump