Guns

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
LCP for the longest trigger pull win in history, unless you have the updated model.
I've got an LC9S with a Crimson Trace laser and the trigger is quite nice, with a crisp reset. My other 9 is a CZ P10C. I got most of what it cost in trade for a P09, which I liked a lot but felt like changing up to something a bit more compact.

I don't hunt but my next gun will probably be a low end Weatherby or Tikka rifle for occasional days shooting targets at the range. As for 45s, I will some day get around to adding a 1911 and have had my eye on the Dan Wesson Guardian.

My problem is I keep spending all the money I would use to collect guns on collecting watches instead.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Favorite gun I ever owned was a Springfield model 1911 45... Great gun, sold it for way more than I bought for... It's a classic.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Favorite gun I ever owned was a Springfield model 1911 45... Great gun, sold it for way more than I bought for... It's a classic.

i got my gramps old m1911 colt 45. i think its worth like 5500 last i checked.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I've got an LC9S with a Crimson Trace laser and the trigger is quite nice, with a crisp reset. My other 9 is a CZ P10C. I got most of what it cost in trade for a P09, which I liked a lot but felt like changing up to something a bit more compact.

I don't hunt but my next gun will probably be a low end Weatherby or Tikka rifle for occasional days shooting targets at the range. As for 45s, I will some day get around to adding a 1911 and have had my eye on the Dan Wesson Guardian.

My problem is I keep spending all the money I would use to collect guns on collecting watches instead.

There are two versions of the Pistol.

The original has a really R E A L L Y long trigger pull. They updated it with a trigger job from the factory, and I think even offered a rebate if you wanted to turn in your original version.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There are two versions of the Pistol.

The original has a really R E A L L Y long trigger pull. They updated it with a trigger job from the factory, and I think even offered a rebate if you wanted to turn in your original version.

im glad mine has the laser. by the time i get off a shot, it'd better be accurate. seriously the longest trigger pull ever...maybe tied with a cap gun i had as a kid.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.
This

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.

I think there is some truth here. I think in some cases if one works in a dangerous area or carries a lot of cash for business (my case on some busy weekends) there is justification. But most people have no reason except for, well, compensation.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the haters are the ones without the guns and without the need to glorify them. You're so smart!:slap:

You come into a thread about something that you don't like and pound your chest and try to get into a dick measuring contest for no reason. You aren't changing anyone's mind you or @bearmick all you are ever going to do in a thread like this is annoy people for no reason.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You come into a thread about something that you don't like and pound your chest and try to get into a dick measuring contest for no reason. You aren't changing anyone's mind you or @bearmick all you are ever going to do in a thread like this is annoy people for no reason.

Cold dead hands, amirite?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cold dead hands, amirite?

My opinion is that it would be hilarious to watch the left try to disarm (or mostly disarm except for single shot or whatever bullshit exception you may allow) the gun owners of United States. It would be truly high level comedy. Good Luck! :dealwithit:

Also, I've seen a thought floating around the internet that anyone who is anti firearms should not be given armed security for any reason. It is really stupid that people that want to take away freedoms also want to be protected by the same small arms they are trying to limit others from owning. How fucking obdurate are they to think that they deserve protection from threats but that the peasant worker bees of the country shouldn't be afforded the same rights.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
guns make my penis look so big. its really all inhave them for. you turds nailed it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The truth is most often revealed in jest.
oh i am not joking. my firearm makes my sex pistol at least 3 more inches. i wasnt happy with that though, so i drive a big jacked up dodge ram. for good measure i own several sports cars. all because of my dick. who would have thought?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My opinion is that it would be hilarious to watch the left try to disarm (or mostly disarm except for single shot or whatever bullshit exception you may allow) the gun owners of United States. It would be truly high level comedy. Good Luck! :dealwithit:

Also, I've seen a thought floating around the internet that anyone who is anti firearms should not be given armed security for any reason. It is really stupid that people that want to take away freedoms also want to be protected by the same small arms they are trying to limit others from owning. How fucking obdurate are they to think that they deserve protection from threats but that the peasant worker bees of the country shouldn't be afforded the same rights.

Your first paragraph is correct. There are too many guns already in the country. It would be physically impossible and equally impractical. And then there is that 2nd amendment.

The second paragraph is confusing. So is someone is being robbed, and they don’t agree with gun ownership, you would rather they be robbed or worse? If it is floated around the internet it was started by a complete idiot or maybe an 8th grader. So, all police protection is denied because their political beliefs aren’t marching in line with yours or gun rights activists?

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ain’t you the backwards ass motha fucka.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Your first paragraph is correct. There are too many guns already in the country. It would be physically impossible and equally impractical. And then there is that 2nd amendment.

The second paragraph is confusing. So is someone is being robbed, and they don’t agree with gun ownership, you would rather they be robbed or worse? If it is floated around the internet it was started by a complete idiot or maybe an 8th grader. So, all police protection is denied because their political beliefs aren’t marching in line with yours or gun rights activists?
I think you missed the point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk