Guns

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh i am not joking. my firearm makes my sex pistol at least 3 more inches. i wasnt happy with that though, so i drive a big jacked up dodge ram. for good measure i own several sports cars. all because of my dick. who would have thought?

I would have thought.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ain’t you the backwards ass motha fucka.

I agree, guns are for pussies. People don’t need them. I prefer to use medieval weaponry. About a week ago, some 4 young urchins were attempting to rob my manor when I came down on them with my halberd. I managed to split one down the middle, but I couldn’t lift it to fight the other 3. My chainmail blocked their blows and let me make the flight of my stairs to my ballista. As they ran up, I fired the wooden beast nailing two to the wall. The last one spared no chance, as I laid hands on the claymore I keep on my coat of arms. I first cut him on the sword arm and laughed as I beheaded him, knowing I needed no guns to defend myself or my property.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your first paragraph is correct. There are too many guns already in the country. It would be physically impossible and equally impractical. And then there is that 2nd amendment.

The second paragraph is confusing. So is someone is being robbed, and they don’t agree with gun ownership, you would rather they be robbed or worse? If it is floated around the internet it was started by a complete idiot or maybe an 8th grader. So, all police protection is denied because their political beliefs aren’t marching in line with yours or gun rights activists?

He's saying that celebrities and the like that cry for gun confiscation should not be allowed to have armed security. Kind of odd that those who don't want guns seem to surround themselves with people that have guns

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's saying that celebrities and the like that cry for gun confiscation should not be allowed to have armed security. Kind of odd that those who don't want guns seem to surround themselves with people that have guns

Thank you. Yes, I missed the point. Interesting take.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, guns are for pussies. People don’t need them. I prefer to use medieval weaponry. About a week ago, some 4 young urchins were attempting to rob my manor when I came down on them with my halberd. I managed to split one down the middle, but I couldn’t lift it to fight the other 3. My chainmail blocked their blows and let me make the flight of my stairs to my ballista. As they ran up, I fired the wooden beast nailing two to the wall. The last one spared no chance, as I laid hands on the claymore I keep on my coat of arms. I first cut him on the sword arm and laughed as I beheaded him, knowing I needed no guns to defend myself or my property.

dilly dilly

blinddeafmute

Liked Posts:
Haven't read the entire thread. I'm sure it's full of trolls.

I carry a M&P Shield 9mm with an Apex trigger in the summer and an CZ75 P-01 Omega in the winter.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I carry a M&P Shield 9mm with an Apex trigger in the summer and an CZ75 P-01 Omega in the winter.
but you cant hear,speak or see???

Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

When you say "carry" do you mean you are constantly strapped throughout your day?

Is there a reason for that? Job etc?

blinddeafmute

Liked Posts:
When you say "carry" do you mean you are constantly strapped throughout your day?

Is there a reason for that? Job etc?

Not constantly, no. I do not carry at work.
The majority of the time when I am out in public though I will have a firearm. The reason is merely for self preservation. I have been hunting since I was a child and have been competing in shooting competitions for most of my life... including dabbling in some USPSA events over the last few years.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The majority of the time when I am out in public though I will have a firearm. The reason is merely for self preservation. I have been hunting since I was a child and have been competing in shooting competitions for most of my life... including dabbling in some USPSA events over the last few years.
I didn't know the Special Olympics let the athletes shoot. That's a great story man! Good for you!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I want to buy a B&t apc223. Anyone here have pros and cons to it?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you a little guy?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Fair enough, I was just curious. I don't have my ccw so rather than open carry and deal with all the garbage that sometimes comes with that I just keep one in the truck.

Open carry is legal here without a permit but people constantly wig out for no reason.