Has the time come to /Forum?

Has the time come to close the White Sox Forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I am at the utmost in my frustration with this team. In all my years I have never seen a baseball team picked so well to do so poorly with not a single reason for total failure.

Has the time come to close the forum?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am at the utmost in my frustration with this team. In all my years I have never seen a baseball team picked so well to do so poorly with not a single reason for total failure.

Has the time come to close the forum?

lol, it's the first week of May bro. The Indians? come on. The Sox will compete eventually.

Now, if we hit July and the Sox are still 11 games back...yeah... /forum.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no.

but i know how you feel. i get disgusted just coming in here because of this team

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No offense brett, but this has to be one of the most dumbest threads on this board.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
My biggest beef with Sox fans is their lack of loyalty and support. The team plays poorly and nobody shows up to the games and post crap like this on the message boards. Say what you want about the Cubs, but I respect their loyalty and faith in their team.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
My biggest beef with Sox fans is their lack of loyalty and support. The team plays poorly and nobody shows up to the games and post crap like this on the message boards. Say what you want about the Cubs, but I respect their loyalty and faith in their team.

You're totally right brah. Attendance Trophies is the only thing that matters in baseball.

To quote myself:

Right on the money for both. Sox fans get a bad rep for "not supporting their team". Sox fans support the team plenty, but why show up when the product stinks? Selling out every game isn't a bad thing, but it can send a bad message of being okay with the status-quo . Chicago has 3 teams that sell out no matter what in the form of the Bulls, Bears and Cubs. Nothing wrong with that it just, as stated above, says "meh, who cares if the product on the field is anygood, we'll come away!!", and with that mindset in the front office, why bother trying to win? You're going o get your money anyway. And yes, the way Sox fans roll does cause problems (lower payrolls) but it shows we care about our team, we just express our care about the Sox in different way.

And yes, fire Ozzie.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fuck yeah, I started as a Cubs fan as a kid, but have come over the the southsiders more and more as i got older, i couldnt stand the losing and impotence, (benefits of having 2 baseball teams in the Chi) and im not about to get off the Sox side, ever. I will say, that theres not much positive post about the whitesox, and i get that feeling everytime i get here, to the sox forum, "Here we go, more negativity", but it, is what it is, were sucking right now, not much to praise. but this thread is ridiculous

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're totally right brah. Attendance Trophies is the only thing that matters in baseball.

To quote myself:

To be fair w/ the Bears at least...if you don't go to the game, it gets blacked out...

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
No, just no. Not closing any forum.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Lol, that'd be hilarious to see this forum closed with the title under it saying, "Closed due to the White Sox sucking". What a fan base we would be!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what the fuck?

there's a reason why there's 160+ games in a season

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously, this thread is ridiculous.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this thread fails.

is it still early? yes.

is it frustrating posting in a forum where your team is absolute ass right now? yes.

but a forum shouldnt get closed down.

So im closing this thread before it gets out of control.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this thread fails.

is it still early? yes.

is it frustrating posting in a forum where your team is absolute ass right now? yes.

but a forum shouldnt get closed down.

So im closing this thread before it gets out of control.

it already is :smug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.