Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
2010 Stanley Cup finals: Chicago Blackhawks still confident after two losses to Philadelphia Flyers - ESPN Chicago

"It's a good wakeup call for us," said Hawks winger Andrew Ladd, playing for the first time in the Finals after injuring his arm in the last game of the Conference Finals. "This team has done well when coming back from adversity and having to deal with tough situations, so we're confident that we can play the right way the next game and get back to where we want to be."

# The Hawks have never played well in Philadelphia with a losing streak that now stands at 10 (eight in the regular season, two in the playoffs). What about Game 6 back at the Wachovia Center next Wednesday, you say? "We're not looking to Game 6 or 7," said Jonathan Toews, "we're looking to the next one. We're happy about going back to our own building, and we want to get a win on our home soil and then come back here and do better than we did the last two games."

And yes, Game 7 is back home.

# Toews. He still hasn't scored in the Finals, but he maintained his dominance in the faceoff circle winning 24 of 33 draws. That has to pay off eventually, no?

# The Hawks lost consecutive games for the first time in the playoffs after going 4-0 and outscoring opponents 14-3 following a loss. The odds are against a third.

# Despite a costly first period, the Hawks held the Flyers without a shot for 10:13 while taking six on goal themselves.

# You have to figure the Hawks are due for a better shake from officials at home.

# The third period. The Hawks finally scored on a power play. They made a game of it. They finally out-hit the Flyers, 11-9.

"I think it's just a matter of being composed, that's the biggest thing," said Hawks defenseman Duncan Keith, who assisted on each of his team's three goals Friday and went so far as to say he and his teammates were enjoying themselves.

"It's been a great series so far, it's been a battle and it's been a lot of fun," he said. "We've tried all year to get home ice and now let's use that to our advantage."

Though the Hawks had been better on the road coming into the Finals with a seven-game winning streak, holding the home-ice advantage is a comfort.

ESPNChicago.com Blackhawks blog

Blackhawks blog The latest news from Hawks beat reporter Jesse Rogers. Blog

"That's what you work for in the regular season, and it definitely comes in handy during the playoffs," Ladd said. "I know firsthand from playing in Carolina, it came in very handy, especially in Game 7. We're looking forward to going back to Chicago and having a good effort."

Despite the expected dread of Hawks fans, players did not appear particularly panicked after Friday night's game. They spoke of knowing it was going to be a tough series and feeling perfectly confident in their ability to ultimately triumph over the Flyers.

"It's still 2-2," said Hawks' defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson, who should have felt as deflated as anyone after two key giveaways in the first period led to Philadelphia goals, but was not. "It sounds like the series is over. No, it's still 2-2, we still have home advantage, we're still in a great spot. So we're just looking forward to the next game."

JUST RELAX GUYS!

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
im good and relaxed. hoping for better officiating though...

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Home ice advantage?

i fucking hope so. i also hope someone slashes prongers throat. or at least he gets called for something. every second hes out there he is cross checking/slashing/hooking but never gets called for it.

i wish he was on the hawks.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i fucking hope so. i also hope someone slashes prongers throat. or at least he gets called for something. every second hes out there he is cross checking/slashing/hooking but never gets called for it.

i wish he was on the hawks.

honestly...I would pick Sopel over him....i hate pronger

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
honestly...I would pick Sopel over him....i hate pronger

hahahaha you fucking Special person really. fuck sopel. id take pronger any day over sopel. once again fuck sopel.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
hahahaha you fucking Special person really. fuck sopel. id take pronger any day over sopel. once again fuck sopel.

pronger is such a punk...fuck him

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
yo rush we need a damn facepalm emoticon stat!!!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
too psd-ish dont you think?

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
too psd-ish dont you think?

well we need something like it. i needed it multiple times during the game tonight and i had nowhere to turn.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
well we need something like it. i needed it multiple times during the game tonight and i had nowhere to turn.

derosa posting in the IGT
:facepalm:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i rocked the shit out of that IGT tonight. STFU :angryfinger: where were you?

throwing my face into a pillow to yell so that the cops wouldnt be called by my neighbors

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
they "support" the coyotes
:smh:

tell them to shut the fuck up. if the coyotes were where the blackhawks are right now im sure you would understand. stupid coyotes fans.

you should shoot them with a gun

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i would, but then i couldnt watch the game sunday since i would be in jail

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
Most Cup champion go through a rough patch in the playoffs.

I remember when the White Sox lost game one of the ALCS in 2005 and it was similar to how it is now, with all the Fans getting all nervous and such.