1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:(. :sweep:t.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hell of a game, the better team lost and both teams are aware of that at the end. They can't believe we are that good. We are that good when we want to be. tough loss.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I wish the hockey forum wasn't so slow all the time. Too much negativity over in the Bears forum these days

Right now the Hawks are have been for several years much more relevant than the Bears. It seems like there would be more and more fans watching and rooting for their home team.

Any way, Go Hawks!!!! Kick some Maple Leaf ass tonight.

definitely on the bandwagon even if it makes me a hipster. hoping to learn more about hockey this season.

I encourage you guys to keep coming back, too.

I was busy with work all day long so I wasn't able to get in on this game thread but we'll get it going tomorrow night for sure.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another game tomorrow? Thats 4 in 7 days isn't it? Insane.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish the hockey forum wasn't so slow all the time. Too much negativity over in the Bears forum these days

Right now the Hawks are have been for several years much more relevant than the Bears. It seems like there would be more and more fans watching and rooting for their home team.

Any way, Go Hawks!!!! Kick some Maple Leaf ass tonight.

Part of it is, I can't find Blackhawk games down by me on TV or cable. I already push it going to football games on Sunday's I can't start going to my local sports bar to catch hockey games, the wife will have my hide, at least until Football season is over. So I sit silently by without giving much input. And believe me it is tough. My dad had season tickets to the Blackhawks when we lived in Chicago.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Part of it is, I can't find Blackhawk games down by me on TV or cable. I already push it going to football games on Sunday's I can't start going to my local sports bar to catch hockey games, the wife will have my hide, at least until Football season is over. So I sit silently by without giving much input. And believe me it is tough. My dad had season tickets to the Blackhawks when we lived in Chicago.

The game is on WGN tonight.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Chicago sports games aren't available on WGN America anymore.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah ok, sorry. My dad used to ask if certain games were on WGN and he's in Kentucky. Just figured I'd throw it out there. I don't even have cable or anything like that, so it being on WGN is a treat for me, no crappy streams!