Hawks @ Red Wings IGT Nov 14th at 6:30 pm

Liked Posts:
I hate losing to the Red Wings. Hate them more then the Packers. Thank goodness the Hawks can come back

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Sometimes you just get your ass kicked. Unlike the Bears, we can turn this around.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If it's my team....I make a few personal changes. Nothing drastic but it's getting pretty obvious that they need some sort of jump offensively. They're simply not scoring enough which makes every defensive lapse look that much bigger. McNeil is doing well in Rockford and I still say a PP guy like Brennan would be worth a shot...I mean how much worse than Rundblad can he be?

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
A lot of new faces this year. Hopefully we can get the right combination and start stringing some wins together.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tough loss tonight. Those bad passes really killed us tonight. Still need to get more net front presence, seems when we make an effort to get to the front of the net good things happen. Move on from this get ready for the next one Sunday, and get a win.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Chicago can't beat the Cavs, we lose to the Packers, now probably will lose against the Red Wings. Fuckin c'mon. Letting our rivals shitkick us this year

Red Wings aren't our rivals anymore. The Hawks' rivals are now the Blues who they also have lost to so far this year (FUCK). Still, that first round series last season doe.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you just get your ass kicked. Unlike the Bears, we can turn this around.

Hey, you can't win 'em all. I hate to use that as an excuse when we lose games by our own hand, but it rings true nevertheless. Hell, now that I think about it, I'd take a loss for every two wins all season long. Luckily for us though, the Hawks don't think that way (or at least I hope they don't), and they easily have the talent to win every game they play.

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Red Wings aren't our rivals anymore. The Hawks' rivals are now the Blues who they also have lost to so far this year (FUCK). Still, that first round series last season doe.

Outside of the Cup-clinching series, no postseason victories have been more satisfying than that one. So great.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If it's my team....I make a few personal changes. Nothing drastic but it's getting pretty obvious that they need some sort of jump offensively. They're simply not scoring enough which makes every defensive lapse look that much bigger. McNeil is doing well in Rockford and I still say a PP guy like Brennan would be worth a shot...I mean how much worse than Rundblad can he be?

Starting to think the problem is too many changes, in that Q needs to dial down the line blender a little bit. Let these guys get some chemistry together.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:

Outside of the Cup-clinching series, no postseason victories have been more satisfying than that one. So great.

The Red Wings series was in the second round that year, wasn't it? Or are you referring to the Blues first-round series from last season?

Starting to think the problem is too many changes, in that Q needs to dial down the line blender a little bit. Let these guys get some chemistry together.

Perhaps, but I think he's earned the benefit of the doubt.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Normally I'm in agreement with that....he does get kinda nuts at times. But right now the "chemistry" is creating more scoring chances for the opposition than the Hawks....my goodness, they're handing the puck away right in front of Crawford. I'd like to see a couple of new faces rather than the old Morin, Rundblad, Rosy and Regin schuffling.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

That rivalry lives on. Even if their in different conferences, that rivalry will never end.

Liked Posts:

Coming back 3-1 against our RIVALS the Red Wings as we sent the 2012-13 squad to their demise was epic. The Wings will always be our rivals, fans of both teams will come to a general agreement on this. Playing only twice a year makes the games very special to the fans. The wins feel much better and the loses hurt even more. The NHL will eventually re unite them, but for now both Wings and Hawks fans can dream about a Stanley Cup Finals matchup.

Liked Posts:
Hey, you can't win 'em all. I hate to use that as an excuse when we lose games by our own hand, but it rings true nevertheless. Hell, now that I think about it, I'd take a loss for every two wins all season long. Luckily for us though, the Hawks don't think that way (or at least I hope they don't), and they easily have the talent to win every game they play.

54-28-0 or 55-27-0 would give us 108 to 110 points. Yea I'd do 2 for 1 every time