Not open for further replies.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Okay, did some maintenance last night. A lot of it was much needed.

Long story short:

Fixed the site so people can at least use it over the holiday. Just a heads up, there may be an error from time to time, nothing I can do about that right now. A couple of modules have conflicts on the server and since I don't have full access to compile them correctly, we're using a depreciated version. Not going into details for obvious reasons, but gotta wait for Rush and I to plan something out so all that stays settled for many years to come.

I'd rather have the site up with occasional errors than just shut it down until we get all that organized. Irony about it happening on Thanksgiving morning, that's just how everything lined up.

If you get errors, just ignore them. Or just get mud then post in the Bears forum about who knows what. That works too.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Rewrote a module on the site. I'm not a coder but I know how to code. So crossing fingers that this bandaid is better than the old one. The site is still not where it should be, I'm only putting bare minimum effort in to these temp solutions because the real fixes I hope Rush and I put in will basically make every effort now obsolete.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Finished one part of the update. Doing all these in bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.