Hester may be relieved of kick-return duties

Soundwave_Superior

Liked Posts:
I don't know why they said they would even take him off returns. He's the best of all time, why would you not let him do what he does best? JA isn't here anymore to make him be a WR since he was paying him like one...

I don't see them taking him off returns. He's too dangerous. Game changer. I think it may have just been draft talk so people think we won't go WR in the draft.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is so frustrating and annoying, I wanna see the Devin Hester of his first 2 seasons, I can't take this wide receiver shit anymore.

Like I have been saying for a while (and so have a lot around here), Devin should be retained on offense to just a gadget player and should only be used in special situations.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Like I have been saying for a while (and so have a lot around here), Devin should be retained on offense to just a gadget player and should only be used in special situations.

I don't understand why they tried to make him a fucking WR in the first place.

In my time watching football...the great returners (outside of Dante Hall & Sanders) were pretty much all fucking gimmick RB's. Probably because that fits their skill set.

Which basically the Bears tried to fit a square peg into a round hole in regards to Hester on offense. No wonder his return number delined when trying to make him a #1 WR, and revived themselves once they started limiting his offensive snaps.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why they tried to make him a fucking WR in the first place.

In my time watching football...the great returners (outside of Dante Hall & Sanders) were pretty much all fucking gimmick RB's. Probably because that fits their skill set.

Which basically the Bears tried to fit a square peg into a round hole in regards to Hester on offense. No wonder his return number delined when trying to make him a #1 WR, and revived themselves once they started limiting his offensive snaps.

Hester has repeatedly told his team and his former team-mates/coaches that he wants to prove them he's not one-dimensional as a return man; that he can do more than just return. Now, with the Bear's having drafted a poor WR corp over the years thanks to Angelo and the higher-ups, they said 'what the hell' and thought that maybe he could actually solve their WR problems. Basically, they appealed to his pride since they couldn't draft a good fucking WR if their balls depended on it.

After all these years, I think Hester is starting to get the message though. Being versatile is good, but few players can do multiple things great (e.g. Sanders). Maybe if Sanders had taught him how to be a WR, this might be a different situation. Either way, he should be utilized better now.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a reciever he sucks but maybe that's cause he's got that emo QB throwing the ball to him.

tumblr_lsazydXH1i1qcwpue.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Soundwave_Superior

Liked Posts:
OOOOO!!! Where do you get your balls? I am a die hard Bears fan & Cutler is a soft fruity QB. He's the only QB in the league that wears eyeliner & has an Emo haircut he won't make it past week 7

Really!?? Does this also take place in the Land of pink elephants and flying unicorns?