Hicks breaks down how to make Olinemen look silly with..

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I feel bad that your thread, and a HICKS thread got derailed, but happy that the CCS RACISTS are not winning.
I'll gladly sacrifice my thread for the greater good. I KNOW Hicks would feel the same. Keep fighting the good fight ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll gladly sacrifice my thread for the greater good. I KNOW Hicks would feel the same. Keep fighting the good fight ?
Thank you so much.

Imagine any of the CCS RACISTS going trick or treating in BLACKFACE in AKeim Hick's neighborhood LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don’t believe the mere act of painting your face black is racist. Do you? I can’t be a black person for Halloween? I think the term “racist” and “racism” is a word that gets thrown around entirely too freely and entirely too often. In 2019, we use the term so loosely that it’s almost losing some of its meaning. Do I think painting your face black isn’t the best taste? Slightly ignorant? Sure. Maybe immature, or goofy. But if I’m going to call someone or some act as racist, it has to be truly racist down to the intention of the individual.
you robbing banks with black faces?