CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He got vets, it did not work they were alpha males. All those are gone, paid 30 some million to Wade and Rondo to go away so they get G leaguers and rookies and it still does not work?

What am I missing with what you wrote, he needed less veterans and more rookies or more rookies and less veterans? Neither scenario worked. So less veterans and he benches lopez while Gar Pax wanted Carter Jr to watch and learn from Lopez.

I get I am an idiot, but you keep nagging at me like an old lady on menopause. Set your goals higher than trying to be smarter than an idiot.

My point was that the roster never fit with what he wanted to do offensively. You said you disagreed with what I said, but then went on to explain what you meant by talking about how the roster never fit for him. Essentially, we agreed on the trouble Fred had with the roster, yet you said you disagree.

That's why I asked if you even read what I posted, because we basically agree on how/why Fred struggled.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Good theory i read on blogabull: They fired Fred now so it would get buried under the Bears loss and they wouldn't have to face the wrath of why they (garpax) get to keep their jobs.

I wanted to say that this is silly, but then again they did an end of season press conference 20 minutes after game 82. That same night the Warriors were going for 73, and it was Kobe's last game. Both of those were home games for the Warriors and Lakers, so you know most media was glued to those games.

I think that was Fred's first year.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone please edit my typo in the title. It's been bugging me ever since this morning, lol. Won't let me edit anymore.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They probably got too much shit for firing coaches on Christmas lol

This is probably a christmas present for him. He gets paid to sit his ass at home and not coach this shitty team.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
apparently the team was running suicides at practice. Its not going to be a quick turn to build up conditioning from the weak practice time.

Butler bullet point 2.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;iHSc_coQhW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSc_coQhW8[/video]

Damn Jabari sucks.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Just to show how lackluster this coaching staff and team has been, it took me almost a week to realize we had Jim Boylen, not Jim Boylan. It's not like I skip many games or don't follow the team closely. The second I heard Boylen was promoted, I thought Boylan and just tuned it out like a stench in a public restroom.
I can't be the only one. :embarrassed:

Gregg Popovich has really high praise for Boylen and he was a Don Nelson project coach. So you know that is going to buy him some time and Pax will call it a day(until they get into a fight).

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just to show how lackluster this coaching staff and team has been, it took me almost a week to realize we had Jim Boylen, not Jim Boylan. It's not like I skip many games or don't follow the team closely. The second I heard Boylen was promoted, I thought Boylan and just tuned it out like a stench in a public restroom.
I can't be the only one. :embarrassed:

Gregg Popovich has really high praise for Boylen and he was a Don Nelson project coach. So you know that is going to buy him some time and Pax will call it a day(until they get into a fight).

I thought it was Boylan too until days later, lol. My thread title has been bugging me since.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Really does not matter who the HC is, this roster is bottom-3 in terms of "talent".

IMO only Wendell and LM are building blocks for a contender, all the rest are scrap and filler.

Neither the Bull or Blackhawks are gong to be competitive for at least the next 3-4 years, at least the Cubs and Bears are playoff-caliber.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Officially announced with a 7 year 25 million dollar deal to coach Nebraska.