How’s “Trubinconsistency?”

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I don’t know if we ever settled on a nickname for the kid. I did like “The Biscuit,” but I came up with this new one while out in my truck over the week. Last night I got home and gave my wife the shuft.

You might think it’s too long and hard to say, but it’s not. It just takes a couple run throughs to master it. I find that it rolls off the tongue if you hit the “bin” part hard.

It really does fit our guy. Please consider it. Even if he cleans things up, he’ll still make just enough errant throws to keep this nickname for a while. I don’t care as long as we win.

Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
MVEQb5o.gif

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I don’t know if we ever settled on a nickname for the kid. I did like “The Biscuit,” but I came up with this new one while out in my truck over the week. Last night I got home and gave my wife the shaft.

You might think it’s long and hard, but it’s not.

It really does fit my guy.

I don't care what you call it. Just stop posting about it, please...

mac bear

Liked Posts:
It sure sounds like you care that he maintains his patterns of errant / inconsistent passing.

And I have no qualms with your tone. You can tell that you’re priority is laughing it off as we win.

My problem is all this shit getting into the head of our, possibly one of our potentially great, Qb. I know there are 1000s of people who think it’s their God given right as “true” fans to rip on and hate when shit smells foul and no one cleans it up.

And our shit has stunk up many a joint for many a year.

But they are cleaning it up now. And they have a good plan and good workers.

I think we need to applaud that and cool the negative critical shit a few levels or else, the workers are gonna stop working and the plan will be fouled up again.

The true consistency of Bears fan bitching has to become trubinconsistent.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
It sure sounds like you care that he maintains his patterns of errant / inconsistent passing.

And I have no qualms with your tone. You can tell that you’re priority is laughing it off as we win.

My problem is all this shit getting into the head of our, possibly one of our potentially great, Qb. I know there are 1000s of people who think it’s their God given right as “true” fans to rip on and hate when shit smells foul and no one cleans it up.

And our shit has stunk up many a joint for many a year.

But they are cleaning it up now. And they have a good plan and good workers.

I think we need to applaud that and cool the negative critical shit a few levels or else, the workers are gonna stop working and the plan will be fouled up again.

The true consistency of Bears fan bitching has to become trubinconsistent.

Good points. I really didn’t think about it reaching outside of our forum. I’m not that important. If I met Mitch, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t call him by his nickname because, we’ll, I’m not a fucking idiot.

These post are for FANS to vent, celebrate, share news and views.

I have supported Mitch his entire time in Chicago. He has been criticized so much that it’s made some of you so defensive that he can’t even be talked about in a general way without you getting bunged up.

If our quarterback of the future fails because “Trubinconsistency” got in his head, then I really don’t think he was the guy.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I like Money Mitch if the kid has to have a nickname. I’m fine with Mitch, Trubisky or Mitchell if it makes his mom happy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets hope it was short term shrinkage and that Mitch is the man we thought he was.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I did not know that someone could change your quotes on here, just doesn’t seem right. I prefer to keep my spine. Use your own words to express your views, write your own shit. Have some fucking balls. douchebags that misquote.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t know if we ever settled on a nickname for the kid. I did like “The Biscuit,” but I came up with this new one while out in my truck over the week. Last night I got home and gave my wife the shuft.

You might think it’s too long and hard to say, but it’s not. It just takes a couple run throughs to master it. I find that it rolls off the tongue if you hit the “bin” part hard.

It really does fit our guy. Please consider it. Even if he cleans things up, he’ll still make just enough errant throws to keep this nickname for a while. I don’t care as long as we win.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts......My thoughts are grown ass men shouldn't be trying to come up with fuckin nicknames for players! But hey...whatever.

chitownken

Liked Posts:
How about Two-Bits? (or two-bits sky)

He is our QUARTERback, after all.
And it's about how much some think of his value.
And it's about how much some of the opinions of CCS posters are worth.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure most ppl are still calling him mole eye mitch.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Why? It's the most cringeworthy nickname I've ever heard.

All nicknames are cringeworthy but that one is viscerally so.

Considering I've heard many opposing fans call him "turd biscuit" already this year, we will stay away from that one.

But no one can turn MAKO Mitch into anything bad...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
When he is bad Mitch it’s mole eye

When he is good Mitch it’s mako

Get with the program

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Money Mitch is his nickname. At least in the hood. I don’t think a lot of white people know who Money Mitch is